I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the park with la Wifa for a little jog. Building up for a big bfast lol
 
Going to the park with la Wifa for a little jog. Building up for a big bfast lol
Yeah. Sounds good. I am on my way out also...you have inspired me! Think l will take a walk first to get the blood pumping!!
 
Hey Coach, whats doin in South Texas??
Started early today, pressure washing my drive. Just got done, poured a tall scotch and water for breakfast. Burning some old papers and watching my ranch hand fic my corral. Salud bros!
 
Started early today, pressure washing my drive. Just got done, poured a tall scotch and water for breakfast. Burning some old papers and watching my ranch hand fic my corral. Salud bros!
Breakfast of damn champions, Coach!!! I'm sooooooo jelly :angry::banghead:

:starspin::laugh:

Morning, sir!
 
Just had some lightly steamed top necks. Getting a nice brudet ready for family dinner tonight. Been eating to much red meat lately. Gameday will be here soon enough, need to drop a few more LBs for the madness that awaits. Got a nice Macallan 12 year ready for tonight. Salut!
 
Just had some lightly steamed top necks. Getting a nice brudet ready for family dinner tonight. Been eating to much red meat lately. Gameday will be here soon enough, need to drop a few more LBs for the madness that awaits. Got a nice Macallan 12 year ready for tonight. Salut!
Salud, Sarek, brudda!

I've been eating a TON of red meat, too! But ribeye @ 7.99/lb. I just can't help myself :D
 
Salud, Sarek, brudda!

I've been eating a TON of red meat, too! But ribeye @ 7.99/lb. I just can't help myself :D
I hear ya, i'm a beef tenderloin guy myself, but throw in burgers meatballs and it can get out of control real fast.
 
Last edited:
You can eat all the red meat ya want as long as most of the fat is trimmed off :thumbup:

That is my motto anyways :laugh:
 
Just had some lightly steamed top necks. Getting a nice brudet ready for family dinner tonight. Been eating to much red meat lately. Gameday will be here soon enough, need to drop a few more LBs for the madness that awaits. Got a nice Macallan 12 year ready for tonight. Salut!
Sounds great! Enjoy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,498
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top