haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Whats doin at the beer thread??
Friday already? Time flies when your arguing about the Cowboys! Lol, have a good one, and good morning @RGV_Clos .
Morning RGV...Whats doin?Good morning Coach, good morning Haley, good morning all, good morning Friday, it's good to see you again
Yeah. Sounds good. I am on my way out also...you have inspired me! Think l will take a walk first to get the blood pumping!!Going to the park with la Wifa for a little jog. Building up for a big bfast lol
Hey Coach, whats doin in South Texas??Show off!
Started early today, pressure washing my drive. Just got done, poured a tall scotch and water for breakfast. Burning some old papers and watching my ranch hand fic my corral. Salud bros!Hey Coach, whats doin in South Texas??
Morning, RGV, brother!!!Going to the park with la Wifa for a little jog. Building up for a big bfast lol
Breakfast of damn champions, Coach!!! I'm sooooooo jellyStarted early today, pressure washing my drive. Just got done, poured a tall scotch and water for breakfast. Burning some old papers and watching my ranch hand fic my corral. Salud bros!




Morning, RGV, brother!!!![]()
I will rejoice and be glad in it, brotherGood morning brother, another fine day the Lord has made
![]()

Salud, Sarek, brudda!Just had some lightly steamed top necks. Getting a nice brudet ready for family dinner tonight. Been eating to much red meat lately. Gameday will be here soon enough, need to drop a few more LBs for the madness that awaits. Got a nice Macallan 12 year ready for tonight. Salut!
I hear ya, i'm a beef tenderloin guy myself, but throw in burgers meatballs and it can get out of control real fast.Salud, Sarek, brudda!
I've been eating a TON of red meat, too! But ribeye @ 7.99/lb. I just can't help myself![]()
I hear that, man! Red meat! FTW!I here ya, i'm a beef tenderloin guy myself, but throw in burgers meatballs and it can get out of control real fast.

Trimming off all the good parts?You can eat all the red meat ya want as long as most of the fat is trimmed off
That is my motto anyways![]()
Sounds great! Enjoy!Just had some lightly steamed top necks. Getting a nice brudet ready for family dinner tonight. Been eating to much red meat lately. Gameday will be here soon enough, need to drop a few more LBs for the madness that awaits. Got a nice Macallan 12 year ready for tonight. Salut!
Trimming off all the good parts?The fat (marbling) is what makes a ribeye!
