I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a great pic this morning but im headed out. I'll aee if i remember to post it later when i get home.salud, bros. Have a reatoe.
 
203899-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday-Wake-Up.jpg
 
Gonna buy a bottle of scotch today, fellas. Gonna get warm this evening. I've given my liver more than enough time to heal.
 
Sarge, dear friend, what's on the docket today??
Not going to cabin today due flood warnings again this week so just gonna hang, have some PBR and wait for tonight's NASCAR RACE. Cheers! :starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
Not going to cabin today due flood warnings again this week so just gonna hang, have some PBR and wait for tonight's NASCAR RACE. Cheers! :starspin::starspin::starspin:
Cheers, Sarge! Better to be safe, sir. I used to be a NASCAR nut back in the Gordon, Martin, early Stewart days.

Then I kinda stopped watching. Have fun, Sarge!
 
55 days without a drink? Holy Moly. I don't think I have done that in the last 35 years. Good for you and yes you deserve a rip. Have at it and enjoy!!! :clap:
Thanks, Sarge! I'll "@" you guys when I decide my choice. Either a single, double malt, or a good whiskey! :)
 
Cheers, Sarge! Better to be safe, sir. I used to be a NASCAR nut back in the Gordon, Martin, early Stewart days.

Then I kinda stopped watching. Have fun, Sarge!
They got some good young talent now. Larson, Blaney, Elliott. It's exciting again. I got a lot of $ on it so that helps. ;)
 
Thanks, Sarge! I'll "@" you guys when I decide my choice. Either a single, double malt, or a good whiskey! :)
Can't go wrong with any of those, although I'm partial to the whiskey. Enjoy!
 
They got some good young talent now. Larson, Blaney, Elliott. It's exciting again. I got a lot of $ on it so that helps. ;)
Woot!!!

Plus Johnson. Is he still kicking arse!? Elliott is a bad arse for sure, Sarge.

I love me some NASCAR, just too out of the loop, now. If I lived in upstate NY, maybe I'd swing by, drop a few bucks on it, and watch it with ya :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,529
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top