Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
I am sooooo down, Coach!I'm jealous! Lets have a couple more and throw Waldo into the water! Lol
Waldo might like all those hands grabbing him, tho
What you drinking, big guy?
I am sooooo down, Coach!I'm jealous! Lets have a couple more and throw Waldo into the water! Lol
Damn Trouty sorry I missed it!!Gonna have me some scotch today, Coach. 55 days without a drink, I deserve it.
@Sarge @big dog cowboy @maxdogg @Melonfeud
I'm sipping on vodka waters with lime.I am sooooo down, Coach!
Waldo might like all those hands grabbing him, tho
What you drinking, big guy?
Oh cut it out, my friend, jump in and enjoy it!![]()

I'm jealous! Lets have a couple more and throw Waldo into the water! Lol
I am sooooo down, Coach!
Waldo might like all those hands grabbing him, tho
What you drinking, big guy?
i run fast.
u will have to find someone else to grab.
Mine was about to grow, but a classy poster came around and we "made up" thanks to @Ranching.I see my ignore list is going to grow today. lol

i run fast.
u will have to find someone else to grab.
Form tackle! Lol
Like!Mine was about to grow, but a classy poster came around and we "made up" thanks to @Ranching.
I always have your back, PA. If anyone comes at you, they're coming at two. Same goes for the rest of my Tavern brethren.
Now, if @haleyrules would stop ignoring me, I'd be at complete homeostasis
Jk, Haley, you do you, brudda![]()
Salud to to you and the Haley, Coach!



Who's messing with you?I see my ignore list is going to grow today. lol
Motha truckin' knee in the back, arm twist, toss in the waterForm tackle! Lol
Form tackle! Lol
Abe, but he ain't messin', Coach. Just being obtuse with our PA. I'm all over that threadWho's messing with you?
I see my ignore list is going to grow today. lol
I am swift and would catch you with a 25 m leadu r a big lineman speed
i am more swift and elusive
after enough drinks, u drunk would be helpless as babies
![]()
