I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always loved this as a kid cause I had a girlfriend by the same name.
 
That's right M. A. X . D.O. Double G in the dogpound boi.
 
Last edited:
Easier said than done while the wife gives me the stink-eye :laugh:
Got a MAJOR c
She was so sweet.

,,,eeerd,,,,epeee,,,WHUT!
****fire,I've lost me $80 zippo mark#20 minus one or two casing-liner's on the hull stamp flint/ Petrol juiced ciggie sparker,,, that couch has engulfed a back pack of party girls panties/hair brushes and if I fished 'deep' enough a wig or two.
Damn! Hate it when my very own world attempts to conspire against me!,,,f.o.!
 
Got a MAJOR c

,,,eeerd,,,,epeee,,,WHUT!
****fire,I've lost me $80 zippo mark#20 minus one or two casing-liner's on the hull stamp flint/ Petrol juiced ciggie sparker,,, that couch has engulfed a back pack of party girls panties/hair brushes and if I fished 'deep' enough a wig or two.
Damn! Hate it when my very own world attempts to conspire against me!,,,f.o.!
LOL Brother.
 
Lmaoooo!!!! Hell yeah! That wine does the job, Jack?

Hey man, was looking at some Bushmills yesterday, almost pulled the trigger. Thought of you, brother.

I think I'll get some of our favorite next time and have some for ya :)
Trouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!
 
Got a MAJOR c

,,,eeerd,,,,epeee,,,WHUT!
****fire,I've lost me $80 zippo mark#20 minus one or two casing-liner's on the hull stamp flint/ Petrol juiced ciggie sparker,,, that couch has engulfed a back pack of party girls panties/hair brushes and if I fished 'deep' enough a wig or two.
Damn! Hate it when my very own world attempts to conspire against me!,,,f.o.!
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
 
WOW. What a morning...clear blue skies...cool...could not ask for a better Sunday...The bride is off to another community on some church business...l am here with the dogs and will get an early start on some boozin.
 
WOW. What a morning...clear blue skies...cool...could not ask for a better Sunday...The bride is off to another community on some church business...l am here with the dogs and will get an early start on some boozin.
Salud! I was outside having my coffee watching the calves running around. Have a good day, I'll probably have a few micheladas throughout the day.
 
Salud! I was outside having my coffee watching the calves running around. Have a good day, I'll probably have a few micheladas throughout the day.
Cattle rule Coach. I may get a few myself. ! There are some beautifull cattle and milk farms here!! Gorgeous beasts the cow don't get the credit they deserve. Nice black angus, hereford, jersey and holstein here along with brahman, charolais and all the various conbinations. Have a good one!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,612
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top