I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!
I most certainly will, Haley!!! :star::star::star:
 
Morning brethren! Sipping on some Glen Moray 12. Not bad. Not great either.

Cheers, yentlemen! :starspin:
 
Trouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!
Bushmills is owned bynTequila Cuervo. Leave it to a bunch of Mexicans to make good and cheap Irish whiskey. Lol
 
Martian, I hope we never see that **** stirrer in here. What the heck is his problem.

Man, I'm so mad. I'm doing everything I can not to get benched on him. Shades of KJJ all over again. :(
 
Martian, I hope we never see that **** stirrer in here. What the heck is his problem.

Man, I'm so mad. I'm doing everything I can not to get benched on him. Shades of KJJ all over again. :(
Yeah, he's a little spaced out. Lol
 
He even PMd me that the impetus of his thread was because of "likes" being taken from his Strangeness thread and others he's created. Pay no attention to all the threads that have also had them removed...
 
He even PMd me that the impetus of his thread was because of "likes" being taken from his Strangeness thread and others he's created. Pay no attention to all the threads that have also had them removed...
Flip it! Don't let it get to you. Salud, bro!
 
Gonna watch Phelps vs. the shark tonight. Should be interesting.
I'm gonna watch that one, too. I've been watching a show on History this morning on the history of the Appalachian folk. Moon shining, their immigrants, everything. Good stuff, and a rare non-reality show on History (Pawn Stars and American Pickers don't count :))
 
Senator KID ROCK,,,don't laugh,,,it's on the DRUDGE,,, later guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,562
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top