Have one on me, Star, and ignore all that noise, my brotherI need a beer. Idiots getting too political on the 8 deaths in San Antonio thread. Saw that one coming a mile away. Yo bartender.

Don't mind if I do, Trouty. Thanks brother. That dark beer I bought a few weeks back goes great with BBQ Beef Ribs and venison sausage. I tried the pilsner last week and although it was quite tasty, I'm going back to the dark brew.Have one on me, Star, and ignore all that noise, my brother
This is always a great place to vent, my brother. The mods are way chill in here, too!
The Weihenstaphener???Don't mind if I do, Trouty. Thanks brother. That dark beer I bought a few weeks back goes great with BBQ Beef Ribs and venison sausage. I tried the pilsner last week and although it was quite tasty, I'm going back to the dark brew.
Salud!I need a beer. Idiots getting too political on the 8 deaths in San Antonio thread. Saw that one coming a mile away. Yo bartender.
That's the stuff. It's cost slightly more but well worth it.The Weihenstaphener???
prost!Salud!
Never heard that one, where is that from? Without getting political, lol.prost!
Deutschland, yah yah... it's German my brother. Drinking a quality brew always brings it out of me.Never heard that one, where is that from? Without getting political, lol.
Cool, enjoy! I learned something today.Deutschland, yah yah... it's German my brother. Drinking a quality brew always brings it out of me.
Watching the DC press conference! I love the show, too! Have seen it 3 timesguten tag mein freund... good day my friend
Hey @Trouty , are you catching this Breaking Bad marathon on AMC? I freak'n love that show.
Damn, that sounds goooooood!!!Just ordered mango sticky rice, Pad Thai, and Panang curry! Woot!!!!
Coach, are you as stuffed as myself?Damn, that sounds goooooood!!!
I'm having leftover sirloin fajita tacos with avocado, asadero cheese and all,the fixins. Poor me! Lol
What time is Phelps on?Coach, are you as stuffed as myself?
Shark Week, Coacharino!!!
Next, Coach. 10 minutes, sir!What time is Phelps on?
