maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,571
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Yeah man.Max, you like the Dixie Chicks?
Yeah man.Max, you like the Dixie Chicks?
Drink more!I want to go to bed but this poker tourney won't end!

Bro, I love them. I adore them.Yeah man.
Drink more!![]()

Got a MAJOR cEasier said than done while the wife gives me the stink-eye![]()
She was so sweet.
LOL Brother.Got a MAJOR c
,,,eeerd,,,,epeee,,,WHUT!
****fire,I've lost me $80 zippo mark#20 minus one or two casing-liner's on the hull stamp flint/ Petrol juiced ciggie sparker,,, that couch has engulfed a back pack of party girls panties/hair brushes and if I fished 'deep' enough a wig or two.
Damn! Hate it when my very own world attempts to conspire against me!,,,f.o.!
Trouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!Lmaoooo!!!! Hell yeah! That wine does the job, Jack?
Hey man, was looking at some Bushmills yesterday, almost pulled the trigger. Thought of you, brother.
I think I'll get some of our favorite next time and have some for ya![]()
Got a MAJOR c
,,,eeerd,,,,epeee,,,WHUT!
****fire,I've lost me $80 zippo mark#20 minus one or two casing-liner's on the hull stamp flint/ Petrol juiced ciggie sparker,,, that couch has engulfed a back pack of party girls panties/hair brushes and if I fished 'deep' enough a wig or two.
Damn! Hate it when my very own world attempts to conspire against me!,,,f.o.!



Salud! I was outside having my coffee watching the calves running around. Have a good day, I'll probably have a few micheladas throughout the day.WOW. What a morning...clear blue skies...cool...could not ask for a better Sunday...The bride is off to another community on some church business...l am here with the dogs and will get an early start on some boozin.
Cattle rule Coach. I may get a few myself. ! There are some beautifull cattle and milk farms here!! Gorgeous beasts the cow don't get the credit they deserve. Nice black angus, hereford, jersey and holstein here along with brahman, charolais and all the various conbinations. Have a good one!Salud! I was outside having my coffee watching the calves running around. Have a good day, I'll probably have a few micheladas throughout the day.
