I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, this is really good, too. It's cathartic for me to post these, whether you listen to them or not. (You really should :))

 
My last one with my girls.

Guys, these songs mean a lot to me. And many more. But some of these I used to play on repeat during the darkest days of my life. Last one for tonight:



My soldier's coming home
 
Last edited:
One of the best music videos ever. Amy Winehouse was great but this was lightning in a bottle. I'm pretty sure it's legal for the site. I hope...

This will be played at my funeral, among a couple others. It's profound.

 
The burger battles continue. Yummy. Just FYI I like both whataburger and in&out. In Texas whataburger is king, but I'm gonna give those animal fries a try!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,520
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top