I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad bad bad trouty.
remember how worried u were, bro.
readings may creep back up...
come on
face the music and know the real data...
I know, Waldo. That's the reason I've been pushing them back.

Yes, I definitely remember, Putty.
 
I know, Waldo. That's the reason I've been pushing them back.

Yes, I definitely remember, Putty.

seriously, you need to know if your current drinking level is jacking up your test again.
if so, that is the hairy edge you do not want to be on.
 
I have a few friends coming over. I'll have drank 1.5 fifths of Tangueray by the time they get here. We'll probably get a fifth of Bulleit and a 30 pack. Up till 5am. I'm so ******* sick of gin right now. Gin is one of those boozes that I can only take for so long, it's so floral and sweet.

Have to be ready and good to go by 3pm for the little one, hell I've done runs like this and picked up the little one at 9am.

In the far, far past, I would be on multiple drugs, too.

Time for a dry out. Cheers, my brothers. Ironhorse
Iron horse,RIDES!
multi drug intake is kinda ' self defeating' ,,, stick with one,,, then when it's jitters/ window curtain peeking time,,slam a half bottle of beam,,,crank up the tunes and iron horse AWAY!!!
YEAH,BABY!,,,and AWAY!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,900
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top