Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
CoachWell, that explains it! Lol
CoachWell, that explains it! Lol
Thanks for that genuine and no b.s. reply, buddy!My free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly![]()
Well, that explains it! Lol
What upCoach
@Trouty @haleyrules @Melonfeud @waldoputty @LocimusPrime @Corso @RGV_Clos @dexternjack @DFWJC @daboyzruleperiod
Any of you changing your names??
I'm thinking about 12Oaks, that's the name of my ranch, or maybe BigAsh, that's what i wanted to name my ranch, but my wife wouldn't let me. lol, or maybe i'll just stay with Ranching.
Discuss...
Just for fun, let's suggest names for each other, i'll start @waldoputty should be RatKilla, @Trouty should be PipeSmoka, @Melonfeud should be PoeticStud.....@dallasdave should be CZMIA
LolRGV_TGRs![]()
Trouty my friend, you drinking with the crickets again?Hey fellas

Seemed so, StarTrouty my friend, you drinking with the crickets again?![]()
Seemed so, Star![]()
La Paz, brother?Me and my ole lady are debating a trip next summer. I say Mexico and she says Europe. I know this isn't fair but do you recall a conversation we had about Mexico and you suggested a place to visit? I think it was somewhere on the west coast. If you remember I'd appreciate you refreshing my memory.
Of course! Thanks bro. In my younger days I killed far too many brain cells having fun and am paying for it now in my older days. Anything you recommend to do there in La Paz? I'll do my homeward before bringing this to the wife.La Paz, brother?
Fish fish fish!!! Brother, that's a huge sports fishing destination. Sail Fish galore!!!Of course! Thanks bro. In my younger days I killed far too many brain cells having fun and am paying for it now in my older days. Anything you recommend to do there in La Paz? I'll do my homeward before bringing this to the wife.
Well, looks like I'm going to La Paz next summer. I just showed my wife the pictures and information on this place and it instantly won her over. Europe cost a fortune so I'm hoping to save some money by choosing Mexico. She's got this idea in her head that she's a better fishermen than me so yeah, we gonna have to prove who's got skills here. She's only fished in fresh water so she has no clue about fishing in blue waters.Fish fish fish!!! Brother, that's a huge sports fishing destination. Sail Fish galore!!!
The whole area is cheap. The water is blue. You can't go wrong. My ex-wife has family there. If you go there, PM me and I can give you details about the island, and probably hook you up with various stuff. I'll ask my wife (we co-parent and talk almost every day still), and get you hooked up. Her tía (aunt) owns a pottery store down there, and her family is well known.
The more important question is Where's @waldoputty
What's up with Haley, he hasn't been around for a couple of days.
Yeah, Coach, I noticed that. Have no info on that front, was hoping you mayWhat's up with Haley, he hasn't been around for a couple of days.
God bless, RGV. Better stay on top of the honey do'sHey amigo, been running errands. Ladies have me doing honey do's at the church.
Tomorrow cleanup day.
