I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have now seen it all. Driving down the interstate today, there was a Prius towing an 18-ft fishing boat. I am not even sure how they put a hitch on it, I am positive it is rigged somehow. I think that car loses its transmission very soon :laugh:
Ha, well the operator is certainly not enjoying the maximum miles per gallon he can get from that particular vehicle doing thato_O:lmao:
I leased one as a taxi, an you could really shark around town and grab fares across town as compared to a crown Vic,,,and sitting midtown waiting,,, after awhile driving at night it was almost reverse reality with the computerized cockpit with radio and meterstop being the reality while everything on the outside of the windshield was almost like a computer screeno_O
 
Ha, well the operator is certainly not enjoying the maximum miles per gallon he can get from that particular vehicle doing thato_O:lmao:
I leased one as a taxi, an you could really shark around town and grab fares across town as compared to a crown Vic,,,and sitting midtown waiting,,, after awhile driving at night it was almost reverse reality with the computerized cockpit with radio and meterstop being the reality while everything on the outside of the windshield was almost like a computer screeno_O

They are good uber/taxi cars but have zero power to tow anything larger than a bicycle :grin:
 
I had a very rough time on that site, I never liked romo and one thing led to another and eventually it became a type of war with some members there. Some of the people I argued with there I actually think are good people, we just could never reach a middle ground so it resulted in extremism.
Oh I had the same issues I was pounding 3 of them at once one night and they cried to a mod and I was banned for a week and I never hurled one personal insult.
I also got in trouble for fending the sight against eagle and Texan trolls.
The mods would let them come there and piss all over sight and would protect them.
I never understood that and really pissed me off!
 
They are good uber/taxi cars but have zero power to tow anything larger than a bicycle :grin:
No doubt!
I can't stand the Prius drivers that's found the optimum speed for extracting the maximum mileage because they are slow and in the way on the highwayo_O
 
The SOONERS struck their flag mid field of the BUCKEYES stadium and done some kinda caveman dance,,,,:lmao:
 
Gents, my beloved Boise State lost tonight so the swill hand is going heavy!!! At least I have my Cowboys!
 
Gents, my beloved Boise State lost tonight so the swill hand is going heavy!!! At least I have my Cowboys!
My son is asleep, the house is clean, and football is tomorrow. Watching Hacksaw Ridge for the 5th or 6th time. My swill hand is strong, too, Slammed

Sorry about your team, brother. Salud
 
I am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.

Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
Like
 
850754f3ef644423139e9aba6c299d17.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,773
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top