I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me also! And anyone who is into gaming should join his game not over sight.
Its a good sight that needs more members like you guys!
User activity has been fairly lacking the last couple of months, but that's because I've been so busy with work and CZ lately. I hope to refocus on it soon and get some of the posters posting again.
 
User activity has been fairly lacking the last couple of months, but that's because I've been so busy with work and CZ lately. I hope to refocus on it soon and get some of the posters posting again.
I tried to join but got nada :(

I'm an avid gamer. Do Twitch Tourney's and platinum very difficult games. I was excited to show off :)
 
Everythings good bro!
I'm wanting to crack a beer watching this Oklahoma/Ohio game!

Yep,I'm gonna walk to the fridge as my discipline is weakening
 
Well, I have now seen it all. Driving down the interstate today, there was a Prius towing an 18-ft fishing boat. I am not even sure how they put a hitch on it, I am positive it is rigged somehow. I think that car loses its transmission very soon :laugh:
 
Well, I have now seen it all. Driving down the interstate today, there was a Prius towing an 18-ft fishing boat. I am not even sure how they put a hitch on it, I am positive it is rigged somehow. I think that car loses its transmission very soon :laugh:
Are you sure the boat wasn't pushing the Prius? :D
 
They do a friggin amazing job. Each and every one of them. I have my favorites, for sure, but they're all great. :)
I am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever tomorrow. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.
 
I am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.
You are fam, Sarek. We love ya, buddy. You do you, and we'll always be here for you :)

Even when you're a bit ornerous :)
 
Mel, I'm scared for Haley, brother
Same here bro!
Hell,he could've ' gone country' from a massive coronary for all we know, he talked like his diet was pretty important to him ,,,health wise.
 
I am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever tomorrow. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.
Yeah man I remember talking to you back at the dc and I always thought you were cool.
Cid miers & Rome total war on steam is a must.
Oh yeah I love all the total war games man and I love civ also!
 
Yeah man I remember talking to you back at the dc and I always thought you were cool.

Oh yeah I love all the total war games man and I love civ also!
I had a very rough time on that site, I never liked romo and one thing led to another and eventually it became a type of war with some members there. Some of the people I argued with there I actually think are good people, we just could never reach a middle ground so it resulted in extremism.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,773
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top