I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Coach! Yeah, l have been very busy hopefully l can get on the site more in a few weeks. Whats doin in south Texas?
Weather is slowly turning, cool mornings now. It's been 81 degrees and sticky humid at 6am for about the last three months. Actually feels nice being outside now. Salud, my friend!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey Coach! Yeah, l have been very busy hopefully l can get on the site more in a few weeks. Whats doin in south Texas?
Morning, Boxer!! We miss you, brother. You gonna be here with us for the game mañana, friend?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Woke up early and finished my deep cleaning of the house. Taking a breather and then gonna cook the little one a nice big breakfast!

Salud, dear friends! :star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Weather is slowly turning, cool mornings now. It's been 81 degrees and sticky humid at 6am for about the last three months. Actually feels nice being outside now. Salud, my friend!
Hey Coach, how's your early afternoon treating ya?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Coach, how's your early afternoon treating ya?
Not bad, went to the club for a workout and swim, now sitting in the sauna with a protein drink. Headed to my mothet in laws party a little later. No alcohol, so no temptations.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not bad, went to the club for a workout and swim, now sitting in the sauna with a protein drink. Headed to my mothet in laws party a little later. No alcohol, so no temptations.
That's right, today's the party! Have a great time, brother! Give her a birthday hug from the Beer crew :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have to say: all of this rehab work I've been doing pumps me up to do more! I want to find a personal trainer and get in the best shape of my life.
This has been fun. I'm all up on Amazon looking up exercise stuff... Already doing the isometrics I can...

We'll see how long this fancy lasts.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I just drink before I go... Thankfully I never drive. I dislike driving, unless I have to. I like looking out the windows too much.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have a good night fellas! May your drinks be plentiful tonight. Have a couple for me, I'm detoxing for a week. I might be a bit cranky in a couple of days! Lol, Salud!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Have a good night fellas! May your drinks be plentiful tonight. Have a couple for me, I'm detoxing for a week. I might be a bit cranky in a couple of days! Lol, Salud!
Copy! As you really should have a couple of belts in before you can truly appreciate the musical genius of the 'Chicken train'
Tune:lmao:
:clap::thumbup::clap:

o_O

maxdogg

Reaction score
Hey Coach Salud brother!! Have one more strong one before detox!!
It will do you good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.