I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LMAO, Risen Star is getting slapped around in like every thread he posts in.

I kinda feel bad for the little fella. He's my sexy li'l gargoyle.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Speaking of minute man, how is @waldoputty today?

recovering, complaining to the medical center about the nurse that kicked me out of the room even while I was totally groggy and feeling horrible...
getting ready for my trip to place with no internet and little cellphone...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Last I heard he was gutting 'bitter melons' with that pathetic putty pen knife he packso_O

slice-right_2.jpg

51A%2B9cjzLdL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Howdy, friends!! Picking up the little one in a few, then off to Dino's as we do about once a month. Everyone have a blessed day!!! :star::star::star:

Day 3 without any liquor! Woot!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I forgot to say, I received my kiddo's second Honor Roll cert last weekend before the fair. They handed out last year's the beginning of this year so that they could have an assembly for the kiddos. Got some pictures of him with his three best friend's all holding their certs. Good group of boys. He's on track for his third honor roll, which would make him three for three. Woot! :)

TGIF, folks! Everyone have a blessed and safe day.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Howdy, friends!! Picking up the little one in a few, then off to Dino's as we do about once a month. Everyone have a blessed day!!! :star::star::star:

Day 3 without any liquor! Woot!
:):):)

I have an application on the dash of the truck from the post office but don't know what size,,,there's about 5:huh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I forgot to say, I received my kiddo's second Honor Roll cert last weekend before the fair. They handed out last year's the beginning of this year so that they could have an assembly for the kiddos. Got some pictures of him with his three best friend's all holding their certs. Good group of boys. He's on track for his third honor roll, which would make him three for three. Woot! :)

TGIF, folks! Everyone have a blessed and safe day.

have a great weekend.
looks like mostly a comms blackout for putty for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.