I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Salud, Coach!

That comment about going as Dave went was a little unsettling last night :angry:

:)
I was ticked that my post got moved to the dramazone and voiced my displeasure, twice. Those two posts were deleted and i was locked out of my own thread. I got over it

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was ticked that my post got moved to the dramazone and voiced my displeasure, twice. Those two posts were deleted and i was locked out of my own thread. I got over it
Wut??? I was following that thread but missed that. That's sucky, brother.

I feel your pain, tho. I get locked out of threads all the time. It's aggravating.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Melonfeud

Where's my casing-liner buddy!!???? :lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I got the casing-liner curved pipe going right now, bubba. Figured I'd use the zippo instead of the ol' casing-liner bic. Figure it works better at lighting a full bowl of tobacco, I reckon :laugh::lmao::D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Melonfeud

I got the casing-liner curved pipe going right now, bubba. Figured I'd use the zippo instead of the ol' casing-liner bic. Figure it works better at lighting a full bowl of tobacco, I reckon :laugh::lmao::D
You getting your redneck on? Lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@Melonfeud

Well,with all them casing-liner's operating in different geosynchronous, kerosene Lotto rabbits( casing-liner orbits, but this is google voice to text I contend witho_O)
Yer' still ahead of the curve:thumbup:
I'll lock down a #3 sized p.o. within a week,,as per terms ,you'll hear from me:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well,with all them casing-liner's operating in different geosynchronous, kerosene Lotto rabbits( casing-liner orbits, but this is google voice to text I contend witho_O)
Yer' still ahead of the curve:thumbup:
I'll lock down a #3 sized p.o. within a week,,as per terms ,you'll hear from me:)
Wilco, loud and clear, brudda :lmao::laugh::lmao:

You get your casing-liner Box, brother!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching Speed 1 and 2 tonight, nostalgic memories :cool:

Of course it is accompanied by a couple bottles of Cab!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yea, I recorded the first one earlier then searched for the sequel when it was over :muttley:

I love my older action movies.....
Speed 1 is an all-timer of an action film. Sandra Bullock is drop dead gorgeous. I remember when that came out, Clear and Present Danger and True Lies came out as well. I was like 11 and saw all three in the movies with my mom and dad :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Speed 1 is an all-timer of an action film. Sandra Bullock is drop dead gorgeous. I remember when that came out, Clear and Present Danger and True Lies came out as well. I was like 11 and saw all three in the movies with my mom and dad :)

All excellent movies and Sandra is a hottie :flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You guys have got to see the documentary Risky Drinking. Sensational. @RGV_Clos, this is the one I was speaking of.

If you guys have HBO, check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.