I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Thanks, PA. It appears it has affected us all.
I noticed there was no report button in the drama zone yesterday. I thought it was just over there. Maybe we're trying to become the Wild Wild West. lol I've never reported anyone though. I usually just put them on ignore if it gets too bad.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I noticed there was no report button in the drama zone yesterday. I thought it was just over there. Maybe we're trying to become the Wild Wild West. lol I've never reported anyone though. I usually just put them on ignore if it gets too bad.
Yeah. I have never wasted my time reporting anyone. Probably so many reports the Mods decided to stop it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lol!!

I haven't reported anyone in almost a year.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't see a report button...
Thanks for the feedback, my brothers.

You guys are awesome. I'll always have your backs.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah. I have never wasted my time reporting anyone. Probably so many reports the Mods decided to stop it.
Copy that! A lot of thin skin and command probably got tired of the grade school snivelingo_O
I've never once considered reporting another's post:huh:,,,
Thanks for the feedback, my brothers.

You guys are awesome. I'll always have your backs.
It was probably being abusedo_O
(That report clicker casing-liner)
:starspin:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Copy that! A lot of thin skin and command probably got tired of the grade school snivelingo_O
I've never once considered reporting another's post:huh:,,,

It was probably being abusedo_O
(That report clicker casing-liner)
:starspin:
Yeah...never even thought about it..:lmao::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Spears were cheaper!! Shame to waste a shotgun shell, even a .410 on a Pickeral...l believe you call him em Walleyes down your way??
Thanks for that clarification as I've came across ' pickerel' in my reading but with walleye I'm up to speed,,, they got some choppers on them,huh?
.410 are more expensive than standard 12 field loads,,,, I think owning a .410 pump would be a nice addition ,saw one for sale this summer for $350(its prolly still in the racko_O)

haleyrules

Reaction score
Thanks for that clarification as I've came across ' pickerel' in my reading but with walleye I'm up to speed,,, they got some choppers on them,huh?
.410 are more expensive than standard 12 field loads,,,, I think owning a .410 pump would be a nice addition ,saw one for sale this summer for $350(its prolly still in the racko_O)
Man..the .410 was always thought of as a kids gun...you know like a .22..( in Canada) but really, its an experts gun. Shot a thousand partridge and rabbits with one. Great for pike and walleye too...in spawning season.

haleyrules

Reaction score
My favourite rifle was a Marlin 30-30 lever l once owned...shot many, many deer with it. Paid a 100+ bucks for at 16 yrs of age from a local hardware off the self with no questions asked and the owner threw in a box of shells..that was in the days of real human freedom...l long that those times.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
My favourite rifle was a Marlin 30-30 lever l once owned...shot many, many deer with it. Paid a 100+ bucks for at 16 yrs of age from a local hardware off the self with no questions asked and the owner threw in a box of shells..that was in the days of real human freedom...l long that those times.
Ha, you could've walked out the door with a case of dynamite from that very same hardware store back in the day ,I think you needed a $6 tax stamp and comply with the federal storage regulations,,, that was ito_O
I've help blast several tree stumps for farmers,,,,ha, that dairy farmer blew one once, me and my wrestling team buddy were under the hay wagon a couple hundred yards away and "Jack" (that was the farmers name )
Juiced those wires and it RAINED huge chunks of frozen earth and wood shards for several seconds,,,:lmao: big chunks of crap were impacting on top of the hay wagon we were hunkered under,,, WHOOT,, we were crackin-up laughing:lmao2:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Ha, you could've walked out the door with a case of dynamite from that very same hardware store back in the day ,I think you needed a $6 tax stamp and comply with the federal storage regulations,,, that was ito_O
I've help blast several tree stumps for farmers,,,,ha, that dairy farmer blew one once, me and my wrestling team buddy were under the hay wagon a couple hundred yards away and "Jack" (that was the farmers name )
Juiced those wires and it RAINED huge chunks of frozen earth and wood shards for several seconds,,,:lmao: big chunks of crap were impacting on top of the hay wagon we were hunkered under,,, WHOOT,, we were crackin-up laughing:lmao2:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. Dynamite or maybe Claymores would have made hunting deer easier!!! Ha!! I used to chum up their trails with apples and salt licks and shoot em at night with a battery and some car lights. Easy...creatures of habit. best a few weeks before hunting season..before all the idiot city folks got loose with rifles!! Local game wardens, in those days, wouldn't pinch you if you told them in advance you were taggin a few deer before hunting season to avoid the loons...providing it was on or near your own property. Probably have swat after you in modern days.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I recall a used 30-30 going for $75 out in the parking lot of the bars and taverns all the time 30 years ago,,,dudes wanted to keep drinking ,,,you can't catch the shadow of one in that price range anymore.

I agree with the expert label you stamped the .410 with as you definitely got to put the extra 1/2 second on your swing ,leade and follow thru or you'll come up empty:)

haleyrules

Reaction score
I recall a used 30-30 going for $75 out in the parking lot of the bars and taverns all the time 30 years ago,,,dudes wanted to keep drinking ,,,you can't catch the shadow of one in that price range anymore.

I agree with the expert label you stamped the .410 with as you definitely got to put the extra 1/2 second on your swing ,leade and follow thru or you'll come up empty:)
Yeah. My father left me a Lee Enfield .308...in was heavy and had a bump to it..but that baby was deadly accurate and could knock a bull moose down at 100 yrds easy...no aids either.

Status
Not open for further replies.