Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Wut up junkyard Dawg
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Mel, I got a casing-liner snarl about myself that I have to work on!!!!

But never against my pardners. And when I do act up with my own, I immediately know I am wrong and make it right

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I didn't even go in that thread. I don't want to get my hopes up. I really like that kid, I hope he's been getting help and working out. He may not get many more chances.
Coach, check it out. It isn't bad. Just a bunch of folks chiming in. I was the one that went nuts on a few posters

I think they cleaned it up

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah. My father left me a Lee Enfield .308...in was heavy and had a bump to it..but that baby was deadly accurate and could knock a bull moose down at 100 yrds easy...no aids either.
Was it still military grade,
Or had it been sporterized?

I've always in an oddball way liked having a .303 sporterized Enfield around, I parted ways with my last one prolly 3-4 years ago,but with that 10 shot box you couldn't legally hunt nothing with it,but I've hunted with them anyway;)

haleyrules

Reaction score
Was it still military grade,
Or had it been sporterized?

I've always in an oddball way liked having a .303 sporterized Enfield around, I parted ways with my last one prolly 3-4 years ago,but with that 10 shot box you couldn't legally hunt nothing with it,but I've hunted with them anyway;)
The Enfield .308 was British Military grade. Heavy, but durable..like a good British Soldier!!:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mel, I got a casing-liner snarl about myself that I have to work on!!!!

But never against my pardners. And when I do act up with my own, I immediately know I am wrong and make it right
We know Brother!
I saw that snarl coming on in the RG thread,,,(FIFY)o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The Enfield .308 was British Military grade. Heavy, but durable..like a good British Soldier!!:)
Boxer, we mechanized infantry use 25mm bushmasters

Heavy infantry! Mechanized!

Raise the TOW, lock and load the 25, have the coax ready. Set your ISU to IR, and engage engage engage

I shouldn't post this, but whatevs

haleyrules

Reaction score
Boxer, we mechanized infantry use 25mm bushmasters

Heavy infantry! Mechanized!

Raise the TOW, lock and load the 25, have the coax ready. Set your ISU to IR, and engage engage engage

I shouldn't post this, but whatevs
Nice..how heavy??

Status
Not open for further replies.