You're awefully hot and bothered today!

That tube steak and two large round eggs not fill you up, this morning? :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good deal Coach,,,:thumbup:

WOOT-WOOT:starspin:
this calls for a drink;)
I know as nice of a place my mother had, big Sis and little Brother (along with middle sister and me,, but we both live out of state)
Wanted to sell sooner rather than later ,her being the executor ( and a shrewd casing-liner to boot) held out till the price got acceptable ( after the real estate agent took his cut from the sale) as winter is around the corner and that mean $400 month utilities bills( she said that, and as a rental between 4 quarter share owners who love each other dearly till we got to be around each other for more than a week wasn't viableo_O)
I got a couple text messages the other day from her area code that were filed to large to download,,,, ought to text her( she's got 3 different phone #s plus my brother has a Hoosier casing-liner now,,,and I haven't kept track of which is what,,,,this calls for another drink;))
SALUD.
Salud, brother!!! Good luck, Mel!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My first choice is to owner finance. 6.5% is much better than the bank pays.
If you ever want to invest in SoCal property, I can link you up with someone I know real, real well :) Known him my whole life :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you ever want to invest in SoCal property, I can link you up with someone I know real, real well :) Known him my whole life :)
I'm gonna steal a place in SF area. I planted some rats that are driving the owner nuts!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey, Mel, you figure out that Verizon casing-liner, yet???
Yes and no,,, I watched some of the game on the ESPN'S scoreboard stream but they about made me want to rip my ears off cuz' it bumped me to a 4:45 minutes/seconds commercial with about 6:40 left to play picked it back up around 2 minutes left and it bumped me off saying I needed to choose a T.V. stream from a list they showed,,,ya, Verizon was on it but the # dude at customer service assigned me didn't jibe,,,,:banghead:

That packers/bears game I'd like to watch tonight!
Did you know both them casing-liner's are tied at 94-94-6(been playing each other since '34':yourock:)

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm gonna steal a place in SF area. I planted some rats that are driving the owner nuts!!

u can try!
property will probably be going up for sale in the spring.
there will be 10 day delay before reading offers though...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yes and no,,, I watched some of the game on the ESPN'S scoreboard stream but they about made me want to rip my ears off cuz' it bumped me to a 4:45 minutes/seconds commercial with about 6:40 left to play picked it back up around 2 minutes left and it bumped me off saying I needed to choose a T.V. stream from a list they showed,,,ya, Verizon was on it but the # dude at customer service assigned me didn't jibe,,,,:banghead:

That packers/bears game I'd like to watch tonight!
Did you know both them casing-liner's are tied at 94-94-6(been playing each other since '34':yourock:)
yup! And their points scored/against are incredibly close, too!

Zordon

Reaction score
Great to have you back, Miley. We were asking about you, and @Zordon gave us the scoop.

Stay outta trouble for 8 months and it resets. I've been benched so many times :). That reset has saved my bacon.
Oh nice Rhynie's back. Everybody hide your beer!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
putty attorney files temporary restraining order in the US while melon cannot stop manufacturing in china.
putty then adds inertial guidance technology from france so that casing liner penetrates melon where the sun does not shine, OUCH!
righteous but dejected melon resides next to his white flag wavering in the wind.
:lmao2::angry::lmao2:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

While the Melon is sitting in his beer cooler that also is the coffee table casing-liner till the sting of Putty's chigger bite passes ,he remote accesses his international arms and other foreign casing-liner's secreted in the back wall of the moth balled linen closet and selects his weatherby .300 win mag casing-liner ( with 42 kill rings on the barrel already),,, and selects a specialized projectile for this particular mission,,,for encased within the confines of it's 220 grain hi-sped- n -no drag casing-liner configuration of a 100000.01 ballistic coefficient rating pointy projectile thingy are thousands of Putty hungry RATS formulated thru the sheer brilliance of Melons in depth and casing-liner detailed work in his for fun a profit part time hobby of ADVANCED D.N.A. RESEARCH and next generation nanotechnology,,,, he then calls up a couple of hookers and finds a half bottle of Jim Beam from under a pillow beneath the kitchen table his Cat sleeps on ,,,plotting his ploy of how he's going to get the hookers to mow his yard and trim the hedges after the 12 hour pound fest,,,the chigger Putty can sweat it out for nowo_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

While the Melon is sitting in his beer cooler that also is the coffee table casing-liner till the sting of Putty's chigger bite passes ,he remote accesses his international arms and other foreign casing-liner's secreted in the back wall of the moth balled linen closet and selects his weatherby .300 win mag casing-liner ( with 42 kill rings on the barrel already),,, and selects a specialized projectile for this particular mission,,,for encased within the confines of it's 220 grain hi-sped- n -no drag casing-liner configuration of a 100000.01 ballistic coefficient rating pointy projectile thingy are thousands of Putty hungry RATS formulated thru the sheer brilliance of Melons in depth and casing-liner detailed work in his for fun a profit part time hobby of ADVANCED D.N.A. RESEARCH and next generation nanotechnology,,,, he then calls up a couple of hookers and finds a half bottle of Jim Beam from under a pillow beneath the kitchen table his Cat sleeps on ,,,plotting his ploy of how he's going to get the hookers to mow his yard and trim the hedges after the 12 hour pound fest,,,the chigger Putty can sweat it out for nowo_O
I think I liked @waldoputty better when he was out of Internet range. Lol

waldoputty

Reaction score

putty bribes melon hookers so they will lull melon to sleep with their feminine charms.
during the glorious slumber, melon hookers take some of melon's dignity.
at the same time, they implant some goodies from chinese copies of DARPA's bionic bug program.
the result, ... remote controlled melon casing liner.
putty enjoys holding the puppeteer strings with the remote control box:cool:

putty 3
melon 1 - does not look good for the proud melon

bugcam.jpg

build-radio-controlled-watermelon-air-boat.1280x600.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That's it Putty!!!
The Melon pulls a battle Axe and 20lb fire extinguisher from the respective back orfices of the compromised hookers and dismisses them in the basement woodchipper,,, fires up the Harley and tools over to the Putty's A.O. front door, severing Waldo's purple Barney the dinosaur shaped mailbox with a single swing of the battle Axe rolling up the driveway and RAMS the 20lb casing-liner extinguishers square up Putty buddies bunghole,,,and then left cuz' ,,,dude,,,that kinda freaked me out when you wanted me to discharge that fire extinguisher after you got it where you like ito_O
( you should have never drug my hookers into it,,, Pal:angry:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.