I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Cowboys are becoming that team for me thanks to my son.
Jesus, I didn't even realize you're a Giants fan....oh the irony! Who do you think will win this weekend between the battle of the 0-4's? No disrespect, serious question.

aria

Reaction score
Ha!! I know your skin is very thick...Archie Bunker would say...sticks and stones will break my bones...but you're one big dumb Pollock!!:muttley::muttley:
Lol, one of the best tv shows EVER! Could never get away with that show today. IMOF, I'm surprised it's still on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Haha, I guess I did, probably the weiner comment made me say it. How about a proper dram? In reality and in my terms it will probably be a 3 finger pour.
You haven't seen my finger. Size 15 wedding ring

Shunpike

Reaction score
Jesus, I didn't even realize you're a Giants fan....oh the irony! Who do you think will win this weekend between the battle of the 0-4's? No disrespect, serious question.
Giants will win but lose next week. In the end, I foresee a 1-6 for them after first 7 weeks. Overall record 5-11 or 6-10.

Now, please get off your high horse and try to blend in. Like I said this is a great thread among great friends. Be part of this group by being a little low profile ad humble.

Tell you what..the NY Giants are a club I always respected also. Not the Eagles or Commanders..but the Giant organization was always classy.
I feel the same way haley. My organization didn't do anything to embarrass me up until last year. So I am a little bit disappointed after the Josh Brown incident. Wellington Mara wouldn't tolerate this like that.

aria

Reaction score
Giants will win but lose next week. In the end, I foresee a 1-6 for them after first 7 weeks. Overall record 5-11 or 6-10.

Now, please get off your high horse and try to blend in. Like I said this is a great thread among great friends. Be part of this group by being a little low profile ad humble.

I feel the same way haley. My organization didn't do anything to embarrass me up until last year. So I am a little bit disappointed after the Josh Brown incident. Wellington Mara wouldn't tolerate this like that.
Again, I was responding to a comment to clarify a lot of things, wasn't trying to start a anything The more you bring it up it will become a thing. You don't happen to live anywhere near Hudson, do you?

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Again, I was responding to a comment to clarify a lot of things, wasn't trying to start a thing. The more you bring it up it will become a thing. You don't happen to live anywhere near Hudson, do you?
Be chill with @Shunpike, Aria. He's an amazing father and person, and a staple of our beer thread. He was a member of the first thread before JJK got it shut down.

You and I have been civil, and I'd like for it to continue. Please back off him, Aria. :)

Shunpike

Reaction score
Again, I was responding to a comment to clarify a lot of things, wasn't trying to start a anything The more you bring it up it will become a thing. You don't happen to live anywhere near Hudson, do you?
I work very close to Hudson. Okay. I am not trying to start anything. I rest my case. Chill please.
Be chill with @Shunpike, Aria. He's an amazing father and person, and a staple of our beer thread. He was a member of the first thread before JJK got it shut down.

You and I have been civil, and I'd like for it to continue. Please back off him, Aria. :)
Trouty my brother. I don't deserve all the good things you say. :) Thank you my friend thank you.

aria

Reaction score

You and I have been civil, and I'd like for it to continue. Please back of him, Aria. :)
What the F? I have nothing against him, I was responding to a comment in a very polite and honest way to try and "clear the air" and tells me to chill and get off my high horse.

Whatever though, I know we can have disagreements but I'll go with it.

aria

Reaction score
I work very close to Hudson. Okay. I am not trying to start anything. I rest my case. Chill please.

Trouty my brother. I don't deserve all the good things you say. :) Thank you my friend thank you.
Fair enough.

I was up there a few weeks ago and bought a painting (still haven't received it) and trying to get it figured out as we speak. Beautiful town though, I think a lot of people have a misconception about NY. The countryside is beautiful.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What the F? I have nothing against him, I was responding to a comment in a very polite and honest way to try and "clear the air" and tells me to chill and get off my high horse.

Whatever though, I know we can have disagreements but I'll go with it.
Ok. Well it looks like you guys are on the same wavelength, now :)

aria

Reaction score
Noticed no one is taking a knee in baseball. Ignore if that's not appropriate to say here. Not trying to stir anything up, just an observation.

aria

Reaction score
Pretty sweet eagle. I wonder how I could become a falconer/eagler/bird of prey handler on my days off?

aria

Reaction score
Geez, this Nunez guy had to be carried off the field in a lot of pain. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.