I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I still get up for a Yankee playoff game. There is still something about them.

aria

Reaction score
Alright, I shouldn't tell you aholes this because I'm sure you'll enjoy my misery and are already hoping I lose but I just put $165 down to win $100 that neither team will score in the first inning.

Seems pretty safe, right? Wrong. Made the same f'in bet the last two wild card games when the 1st or 2nd batter hit home runs. Guess I'll save the rest to make a "live" bet with.

Shunpike

Reaction score
aria. Cool down. This is a friendly thread. Sometimes it is OK to not have the last word. Okay, you win. Stop fighting. It is not worth it. Either join the conversation in a friendly way or just leave this thread nicely. You are 38 for God's sake. Don't act like an 8 year old.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Alright, I shouldn't tell you aholes this because I'm sure you'll enjoy my misery and are already hoping I lose but I just put $165 down to win $100 that neither team will score in the first inning.

Seems pretty safe, right? Wrong. Made the same f'in bet the last two wild card games when the 1st or 2nd batter hit home runs. Guess I'll save the rest to make a "live" bet with.
I'm hurt, you called me an a hole. That's not nice.

aria

Reaction score
I still get up for a Yankee playoff game. There is still something about them.
I'm really curious about tonight. I think Gray has been a disappointment and was never sold on him being an "ace" but the Yankees have such a deep bullpen, who knows. IIRC Cleveland may have the 2nd best bullpen but I'm not sure.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
aria. Cool down. This is a friendly thread. Sometimes it is OK to not have the last word. Okay, you win. Stop fighting. It is not worth it. Either join the conversation in a friendly way or just leave this thread nicely. You are 38 for God's sake. Don't act like an 8 year old.
Lol, she is providing some comic relief for the thread. She's harmless.

aria

Reaction score
*** are you talking about? I was answering questions and letting people know where I stand because I think there was some confusion.

To question my favorite movie again..

"I'm perfectly calm, calmer than you are".

haleyrules

Reaction score
Can't wait haley. Can't wait. Yankees are the only team me and my boys support. :)
I always enjoyed the mystique of the Yankees. They are a special sports franchise..Like the Montreal Canadiens and the Dallas Cowboys.

aria

Reaction score
:). There is only one real hockey town...I don't even have to mention the name. Its reputation is enough...going back to 1919.
Without doing the research, I'm gonna go with Chicago or Detroit. Detroit is my 2nd favorite team, same reason as Yankees.

aria

Reaction score
I always enjoyed the mystique of the Yankees. They are a special sports franchise..Like the Montreal Canadiens and the Dallas Cowboys.
That Judge is something else, I don't know *** to think or expect. Setting home run records, strike out records, no idea what you're gonna get with him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, just got to do finished sweating in my sauna for about an hour. Gotta take a shower. Don't get all slathered up

Status
Not open for further replies.