I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Are they still playin hockey in LA..I thought that team went to Quebec City..Thats a hockey town.:)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LMAO!!!

See, this is the response I wanted!!!! Hahahahahaha

Our Kings will do just fine this year, further cementing LA as the best hockey town in the world :D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't, I hate him right now. I've already said this but I'll say it one more time. I honestly don't want him to break his legs, I said that to see what people had to say since a lot of people didn't seem to give a sh!t about, or wished, injury upon other players.

It's clear I never truly meant it because the whole reason I got PO'd in the first place was because I thought it was uncool for anyone to wish injury, or mock injuries, of players on any team.

Do I think he's irresponsible, selfish, a liability, an entitled little POS? Yup. Do I think this team would most likely win the same games we would without him? Yup. I'm quite sure McFadden would have 3.8 YPC or whatever it currently is. Do I think he's a distraction to the entire team? Yup. Do I think he's guilty of DV against the girl? No, not with everything that came out which I was waiting for. Do I think and am quite sure he hit the DJ in the club? Yup.

There it all is.
Soooooo, you love Zeke! Woohoo

aria

Reaction score
Are they still playin hockey in LA..I thought that team went to Quebec City..Thats a hockey town.:)

Aria!! Ha! Who's your club..I have noticed many of your posts. You are not a Dallas fan. right?
Stars of course! Interesting to see if Bishop makes a difference this year plus we're starting off healthy. First game is Fri against the Golden Knights who have Fleury in net, should be exciting.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't, I hate him right now. I've already said this but I'll say it one more time. I honestly don't want him to break his legs, I said that to see what people had to say since a lot of people didn't seem to give a sh!t about, or wished, injury upon other players.

It's clear I never truly meant it because the whole reason I got PO'd in the first place was because I thought it was uncool for anyone to wish injury, or mock injuries, of players on any team.

Do I think he's irresponsible, selfish, a liability, an entitled little POS? Yup. Do I think this team would most likely win the same games we would without him? Yup. I'm quite sure McFadden would have 3.8 YPC or whatever it currently is. Do I think he's a distraction to the entire team? Yup. Do I think he's guilty of DV against the girl? No, not with everything that came out which I was waiting for. Do I think and am quite sure he hit the DJ in the club? Yup.

There it all is.
We wish injury on other teams. It's what we do. We're bad people.

But it takes a different kind of bad to wish it on a guy, whom at this point has proclaimed his innocence and is getting railroaded.

You don't wish injury on your own guys, Aria

haleyrules

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LMAO!!!

See, this is the response I wanted!!!! Hahahahahaha

Our Kings will do just fine this year, further cementing LA as the best hockey town in the world :D
:). There is only one real hockey town...I don't even have to mention the name. Its reputation is enough...going back to 1919.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Stars of course! Interesting to see if Bishop makes a difference this year plus we're starting off healthy. First game is Fri against the Golden Knights who have Fleury in net, should be exciting.
God I hate the ******* Stars. The Modano years they owned us.

aria

Reaction score
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'd take 5 Aria's over that dude who destroyed the first beer thread.

I got benched like three times arguing with him. :)
Lol, that's the nicest thing you've said. Thanks Trouty!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey, this Aria thing really brought thread to life today. Salud Aria! May all your holes be filled!

haleyrules

Reaction score
Ha!! Do they still Mike Modano....or those Montreal cast offs??

aria

Reaction score
I am following the Yankees presently...
That is the one, well several, odd things about me. I've always liked the Yankees but the Rangers are 2nd. As I said, I don't follow much during the regular season so I'm more of a fair weathered fan.

haleyrules

Reaction score
That is the one, well several, odd things about me. I've always liked the Yankees but the Rangers are 2nd. As I said, I don't follow much during the regular season so I'm more of a fair weathered fan.
Yes, me too. My older brother was a huge Yankee fan when we were kids. I mean going back 50 yrs. So, I follow them in the post season. Baseball is too boring to watch , what 180 games.

aria

Reaction score
We wish injury on other teams. It's what we do. We're bad people.

But it takes a different kind of bad to wish it on a guy, whom at this point has proclaimed his innocence and is getting railroaded.

You don't wish injury on your own guys, Aria
Well that's where we differ and that's fine. I think it's uncool to wish injury upon anyone which I know you guys, especially you and Haley do but I'm over hating you for it. I'll always think it's wrong and uncool but there are more good things about both of you.

As I said, I honestly don't or never did truly wish injury on him because it goes against everything I originally got po'd off about. If he did get suspended for a LEGIT reason it wouldn't hurt my feelings and think it may actually help him. I completely agree he's getting f'ed but I always stated I was on the fence and played debils advovate until all the evidence came out. If you actually look at my posts (there's a lot) my opinion changes as more and more facts come to light. Unlike some, I wasn't immediately jumping on his side and proclaiming his innocence just because the chick is a nut. It would have been much more believeable if Elliot didn't have the prior history he did which tarnished his "character" IMO as well.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, me too. My older brother was a huge Yankee fan when we were kids. I mean going back 50 yrs. So, I follow them in the post season. Baseball is too boring to watch , what 180 games.
Yeah, it's ridiculous and only a small part of why I don't watch regular season unless I have money on it. It's hard to get into such a slow game regardless, then throw in how meaningless a game is when there are 180...

aria

Reaction score
Definitely, the Yankees are like baseballs version of the Cowboys. Tons of fans everywhere due to their history, past players, family, etc. Hell, some of their games here have sounded like home games. Granted that was the one and only time I went to the Ballpark and it was over a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.