I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Fella's. I'm still on vacation. Go back to work on Monday for 4 days, then another week off work two then get laid off for 2 months lol. I save most of my vacation till the end of the year and look forward to the layoff each winter. I love it. How's my boys doing? Hope each and everyone of you is safe and healthy. Cleaned up leaves yesterday, today I'm resting on the couch.
Wishing each and everyone of you a very blessed day.
I wanted to share this childhood gif of Putty. Enjoy!
fish1.gif

@RGV_C_Los @Trouty @maxdogg @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching@haleyrules

:lmao:


Have a blessed day my friend :thumbup:
 
Good Morning Fella's. I'm still on vacation. Go back to work on Monday for 4 days, then another week off work two then get laid off for 2 months lol. I save most of my vacation till the end of the year and look forward to the layoff each winter. I love it. How's my boys doing? Hope each and everyone of you is safe and healthy. Cleaned up leaves yesterday, today I'm resting on the couch.
Wishing each and everyone of you a very blessed day.
I wanted to share this childhood gif of Putty. Enjoy!
fish1.gif

@RGV_C_Los @Trouty @maxdogg @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching@haleyrules
Childhood? That was last week! LOL
 
Good Morning Fella's. I'm still on vacation. Go back to work on Monday for 4 days, then another week off work two then get laid off for 2 months lol. I save most of my vacation till the end of the year and look forward to the layoff each winter. I love it. How's my boys doing? Hope each and everyone of you is safe and healthy. Cleaned up leaves yesterday, today I'm resting on the couch.
Wishing each and everyone of you a very blessed day.
I wanted to share this childhood gif of Putty. Enjoy!
fish1.gif

@RGV_C_Los @Trouty @maxdogg @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching@haleyrules


sorry wrong putty, was never able to catch a fish.
but it seems like u leave out lots of bait :cool:
 
At the Nutcracker thingy at NRG with wife and our moms........big mistake!

I am 4 crown shots in, one beer and an Ativan which none are helping in this gaggle of women :lmao:
 
Kickin in now, resting against a wall on the floor after a $90 bad lunch for four :laugh:

I let them go do their thing while I watch the eye candy roll by :flagwave:
Woot!!!

Remember, Dex, always let them melt under your tongue. They are sugar-coated, the only benzo to be so. They dissolve like candy.

The half-life for them is ridiculously fast, tho, as compared to, say, xanax or klonopin. Best benzo on onset, but ridiculous how fast it wears off.
 
Im a rookie at this but will try that if the time comes :thumbup:
I added/edited more to the post, just for some general info.

And re:my edit/half-life. Ativan is very east to get addicted to. Be careful with those lovely puppies, Dex
 
decent day. i see daboyz, melon and rgv up to no good.
no surprise...
how is your real estate stuff going?
Weighing job offers. Didn' realize I was such a hot commodity. Been renovating a house I bought last week. Been fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,921
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top