I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Fella's. I'm still on vacation. Go back to work on Monday for 4 days, then another week off work two then get laid off for 2 months lol. I save most of my vacation till the end of the year and look forward to the layoff each winter. I love it. How's my boys doing? Hope each and everyone of you is safe and healthy. Cleaned up leaves yesterday, today I'm resting on the couch.
Wishing each and everyone of you a very blessed day.
I wanted to share this childhood gif of Putty. Enjoy!
fish1.gif

@RGV_C_Los @Trouty @maxdogg @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching@haleyrules

This is really funny and looks almost identical to my grandson's first fishing experience -- only, my grandson fell in the water. It took all my will power not to laugh out loud. Poor little guy would have been traumatized.
 
This is really funny and looks almost identical to my grandson's first fishing experience -- only, my grandson fell in the water. It took all my will power not to laugh out loud. Poor little guy would have been traumatized.
:lmao: it reminded me of my cousin when we were kids fishing in grandpa's cattle stock pond and he caught a snapping turtle and squealed,squalled while doing the Mexican hat dance of terror, but we were probably 8-10 years old when that happened:lmao:
 
:lmao: it reminded me of my cousin when we were kids fishing in grandpa's cattle stock pond and he caught a snapping turtle and squealed,squalled while doing the Mexican hat dance of terror, but we were probably 8-10 years old when that happened:lmao:
"mexican hat dance of terror"... that conjures up a vivid picture. I spit my hot tea out at that comment... good one!:thumbup:
 
What a crappy week. Better men will survive to make the coming days better but they don't do it alone. We need each other. Until then I drink my beer in the solace that good friends are around me. Cheers.
 
This is really funny and looks almost identical to my grandson's first fishing experience -- only, my grandson fell in the water. It took all my will power not to laugh out loud. Poor little guy would have been traumatized.
Aw, thank you for sharing Colo. Children have a way of putting lots of joy into our lives. :)
 
:lmao: it reminded me of my cousin when we were kids fishing in grandpa's cattle stock pond and he caught a snapping turtle and squealed,squalled while doing the Mexican hat dance of terror, but we were probably 8-10 years old when that happened:lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,847
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top