I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning everyone. It is a brisk 24 F and, with last night's snow, everything looks a bit like a winter wonderland. Good to be alive, retired and don't have to fight traffic.

:flagwave:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif

and daboyz flirting around pulling tails

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It is a brisk 24 F and, with last night's snow, everything looks a bit like a winter wonderland. Good to be alive, retired and don't have to fight traffic.

:flagwave:

wow i miss the cold
it is like 65 here in LA by the coast...

waldoputty

Reaction score
morning everyone
even pms trouty, stinky melon, cranky haley, naughty coachie, flirty daboyz, smelly doggie, happy rgv...

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
wow i miss the cold
it is like 65 here in LA by the coast...
ah, a cool summer eve :). Actually, it has been relatively mild so far... only in the last week or so has the temperatures dropped to the mid-20's at night. The daytime highs are still in the mid- to upper-40's. Glorious!

waldoputty

Reaction score
ah, a cool summer eve :). Actually, it has been relatively mild so far... only in the last week or so has the temperatures dropped to the mid-20's at night. The daytime highs are still in the mid- to upper-40's. Glorious!

i saw snow in mid oct in the sierras, how about u?

Status
Not open for further replies.