"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
u forgot urself playing with coachie and melon

CVtmDANU8AAElH-.jpg
:omg:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What a crappy week. Better men will survive to make the coming days better but they don't do it alone. We need each other. Until then I drink my beer in the solace that good friends are around me. Cheers.
Dilly dirk diggler dilly,,,,SALUD!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:huh:

I have no idea what this thread is about but thought I'd pop in and say hi.
Glad yer' here, we like you, especially when you start singing that " 3 best friends that anybody could ever,ever have song" in the backseat while we're bar hopping:thumbup:
"mexican hat dance of terror"... that conjures up a vivid picture. I spit my hot tea out at that comment... good one!:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Have A Great Day Fella's

THE REAL RANCHING
bored.gif

MAXDOGG @ HIS BEST
tumblr_ntd9kbVK1Y1ua1rngo1_400.gif

RGV SHOWING OFF AGAIN

giphy.gif

HALEY DOING SOME YARD WORK
giphy.gif

MELONG ON HIS NEW HARLEY

giphy.gif

TROUTY HAVING SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HIS BOY
giphy.gif

I left ya alone DIS time putty

@RGV_C_Los @Trouty @maxdogg @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching@haleyrules

Yer' solid GOLD BABY!

* HEY CARLOS,,,SEE YOU NEXT FALL:laugh:*

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Glad yer' here, we like you, especially when you start singing that " 3 best friends that anybody could ever,ever have song" in the backseat while we're bar hopping:thumbup:

Yer' solid GOLD BABY!

Lol what’s up Melon, that’s what I get for showing off :confused:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I just saw an advertisement on my T.V. for a " Hydra- light" flashlight for $29.95 it looked like a worthy piece of kit as it showed you just pulled a cylindrical filter looking casing-liner out of a standard configuration looking flashlight and soak it in a glass of water, said it would run 100 continuous hours on a single ,,,er,,,ah,,,water dip,,,and well it offered a 60 day money back guarantee,,, bet'cha it'll run on flat beer TOO,,,I wanna know just where this technology's been kept under wraps at and what else is on the edge of wetness out there and on what scaleo_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Yer' solid GOLD BABY!

Why thank you doll.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Saturday Everyone! Bit chilly in these parts. It's currently 21' outside and going up to a high 41'. Going to take it easy today and get my football fix in for the day at noon and watch PS.
The 'Boys will be televised again here in the NE at 4:20pm. I like it when they're televised and then I don't. Reason being the Egals fans watch it very intensely and keep record of Daks' picks etc.... and then use it against me at work. Ugh, cheers to beating Atlanta.
Have a great and Blessed Day!
Putty in Action!
357b978a720b7fe9fb3e5fc8a3693163.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
Happy Saturday Everyone! Bit chilly in these parts. It's currently 21' outside and going up to a high 41'. Going to take it easy today and get my football fix in for the day at noon and watch PS.
The 'Boys will be televised again here in the NE at 4:20pm. I like it when they're televised and then I don't. Reason being the Egals fans watch it very intensely and keep record of Daks' picks etc.... and then use it against me at work. Ugh, cheers to beating Atlanta.
Putty in Action!

sorry lot my most of my belly after my accident...

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Putty in Action!

:lmao::lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Putty in Action!
Is that Putty jogging by?? I better start being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.