I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, my Trouty's Tavern bros.
About time to pop a top!
:oldcouple:
 
Doing good, Boxer!! Gonna have some Pad Thai and Pa Nang curry for lunch :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

How's it going with you, my brudda??
Bad news, Trouty, In N Out burgers just lost their top rating to something called Five Guys. Never heard of 5 guys....but l live in a cave!!
 
Whats doin Coach!! Or should l say Gentleman Farmer?;).
not much today, to hot around here for the next 5 months or so. Headed to an Officials selections meeting tomorrow. One last chance to visit with a bunch of football coaches from around South Texas.
 
not much today, to hot around here for the next 5 months or so. Headed to an Officials selections meeting tomorrow. One last chance to visit with a bunch of football coaches from around South Texas.
I remember the heat of south Texas. Officials selection meeting.mmmm....sounds likea good excuse for a pissssup!
 
I notice that Trouty can't stomach to be around us when he be sober lol. A lot like my wives!!:grin:
Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)
@Trouty is getting the motor synaptic nerons back in sequenced firing order is all,,, I'm not to talkative myself while conducting "operation wring out" so, I'm onboard with that angle.
Love u troutster!:flagwave:
 
Five Guys are very good!! They have them here in PA.
Their here in T town also but I've probably not frequented either of those establishments more than a half dozen times,, and I don't know what the reason is,,, I know in-n- out was paying something like $14 an hour to start,, ( they were building another one and saw a posted flyer stuck on the drive thru window,,, )
 
Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)
@Trouty is getting the motor synaptic nerons back in sequenced firing order is all,,, I'm not to talkative myself while conducting "operation wring out" so, I'm onboard with that angle.
Love u troutster!:flagwave:
lol. Trouty is the man...my all time favourite!! Coach, DD, LocimusPrime,Maxie, Yourself, DFWJC, aren't too moldy either!
 
Last edited:
Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)
@Trouty is getting the motor synaptic nerons back in sequenced firing order is all,,, I'm not to talkative myself while conducting "operation wring out" so, I'm onboard with that angle.
Love u troutster!:flagwave:
Ha! Naw, he is just sobering up for a few days. Probably feels like crap!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,664,167
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top