Bad news, Trouty, In N Out burgers just lost their top rating to something called Five Guys. Never heard of 5 guys....but l live in a cave!!Doing good, Boxer!! Gonna have some Pad Thai and Pa Nang curry for lunch
How's it going with you, my brudda??
Yep. I am sippin on Millers High Life!! Well named....Good afternoon, my Trouty's Tavern bros.
About time to pop a top!
![]()
.The champagne of beers. La Guerita as it's know as in South Texas. SaludYep. I am sippin on Millers High Life!! Well named.....
You drunk! Enjoy my friend.Good afternoon, my Trouty's Tavern bros.
About time to pop a top!
![]()
The champagne of beers. La Guerita as it's know as in South Texas. Salud

Whats doin Coach!! Or should l say Gentleman Farmer?The champagne of beers. La Guerita as it's know as in South Texas. Salud
not much today, to hot around here for the next 5 months or so. Headed to an Officials selections meeting tomorrow. One last chance to visit with a bunch of football coaches from around South Texas.Whats doin Coach!! Or should l say Gentleman Farmer?.
I remember the heat of south Texas. Officials selection meeting.mmmm....sounds likea good excuse for a pissssup!not much today, to hot around here for the next 5 months or so. Headed to an Officials selections meeting tomorrow. One last chance to visit with a bunch of football coaches from around South Texas.
I notice that Trouty can't stomach to be around us when he be sober lol. A lot like my wives!!The champagne of beers. La Guerita as it's know as in South Texas. Salud

Five Guys are very good!! They have them here in PA.Bad news, Trouty, In N Out burgers just lost their top rating to something called Five Guys. Never heard of 5 guys....but l live in a cave!!
Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)I notice that Trouty can't stomach to be around us when he be sober lol. A lot like my wives!!![]()

Hey Maxie...great to have you here. I never heard of any of these burger joints. I looked at their sites...WOW...delicious. made me hungry...Five Guys are very good!! They have them here in PA.
Their here in T town also but I've probably not frequented either of those establishments more than a half dozen times,, and I don't know what the reason is,,, I know in-n- out was paying something like $14 an hour to start,, ( they were building another one and saw a posted flyer stuck on the drive thru window,,, )Five Guys are very good!! They have them here in PA.
lol. Trouty is the man...my all time favourite!! Coach, DD, LocimusPrime,Maxie, Yourself, DFWJC, aren't too moldy either!Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)
@Trouty is getting the motor synaptic nerons back in sequenced firing order is all,,, I'm not to talkative myself while conducting "operation wring out" so, I'm onboard with that angle.
Love u troutster!![]()
A little crusty, maybe, but not to moldy. Lol, that's quite a group we got here.lol. Trouty is the man...my all time favourite!! Coach, DD, Maxie, Yourself, DFWJC, aren't too moldy either!
Ha! Naw, he is just sobering up for a few days. Probably feels like crap!!Glad to hear that point of view,cuz' I thought I might've said something/ somewhere to have pissed him off and didn't want to hang out( cuz' I showered and brushed my teeth this morning and figured my hygiene wasn't the issue,,)
@Trouty is getting the motor synaptic nerons back in sequenced firing order is all,,, I'm not to talkative myself while conducting "operation wring out" so, I'm onboard with that angle.
Love u troutster!![]()
Its the best on the site by a country mile....A little crusty, maybe, but not to moldy. Lol, that's quite a group we got here.
Speaking of the group, I guess @LocimusPrime has gone a little uptown for us. He hasn't been gulping as much.lol. Trouty is the man...my all time favourite!! Coach, DD, Maxie, Yourself, DFWJC, aren't too moldy either!
Yikes. I knew l would forget another favourite....thanks Coach!Speaking of the group, I guess @LocimusPrime has gone a little uptown for us. He hasn't been gulping as much.
