maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Davey Boy!Pour me a cold one.
Davey Boy!Pour me a cold one.
Whats up ???Davey Boy!
Not much bro.Whats up ???
Thank You ---Good to be back !!!Not much bro.
Good to see you back here!!!
Remember the snowstorm night?Thank You ---Good to be back !!!
Whooooo !!!! The Horsemen were riding that night !!!!!Remember the snowstorm night?
You me and coach talking wrestling and trying to figure why we were shut down lol.




Lmaooooooo!!!!!!!You know back in those same days a funny story.
I was with a hot chick and we were stone cold drunk.
The outside bar we were at was next to a convention center and inside they were having a hoity toity dog show.
We went in and there was a shar pei doing its walk and this chick I was with said at the top of her lungs it looks like an ***** pitbull..
Everyone in that center was glaring at us lol and we made a quick exit![]()




Step up and have a beer, JCThe Pub's pretty rowdy tonight
![]()
I tried to sit down but someone pulled the stool out from under me....or maybe I just missed.Step up and have a beer, JCwe saved a stool for you. Hell, you have a bar stool here with your initials engraved in it
![]()


Yeah man!!Whooooo !!!! The Horsemen were riding that night !!!!!![]()
Evening Govnor'Good evening, Captain!!!!![]()
Probably the latterI tried to sit down but someone pulled the stool out from under me....or maybe I just missed
Got an early start tonight
![]()





Amen brotherProbably the latter![]()

Did you see my Rick Flair quote on the main board, Captain?Rick Flair Rules![]()
