lol. That fridge wouldn't last 5 minutes. Trouty knows his beer too. So, it would be fine drinking!!Ha! That would be a real Hoot,,, I'd be raiding his fridge right after the fistbumps/ hugs,,,,![]()
Good morning. Weather turned a bit, wind finally died down. Now we need a little rain. Hasn't rained in 60 days, pasture is looking sparce.Morning boys!!
Well, l wish l could send you some! Its early in the rainy season here. Its cloudy right now!Good morning. Weather turned a bit, wind finally died down. Now we need a little rain. Hasn't rained in 60 days, pasture is looking sparce.
Ha! That would be a real Hoot,,, I'd be raiding his fridge right after the fistbumps/ hugs,,,,![]()




Morning Boxer, and good morning gents!!Morning boys!!
Early bird.Morning boys!!
lol. That fridge wouldn't last 5 minutes. Trouty knows his beer too. So, it would be fine drinking!!





Early bird.
Im having an extra spicy bloody mary with brunch later this morning.
Salud
Just mixed some ground sirloin and breakfast sausage with some spices for some sliders later. Sipping on some sweet white wine on ice while as I start the mesquite fire for the grill. Could use the gas grill but that's too fast, this gives me an excuse to have a couple of drinks. I feel like beer today, maybe some Dos Equis micheladas!Good morning!
Knocking back some Dr.pepper along with some chocolate covered almonds (breakfast of the 3rd stringers everywhere,,,)
delicioso!Just mixed some ground sirloin and breakfast sausage with some spices for some sliders later. Sipping on some sweet white wine on ice while as I start the mesquite fire for the grill. Could use the gas grill but that's too fast, this gives me an excuse to have a couple of drinks. I feel like beer today, maybe some Dos Equis micheladas!
Good call!Just mixed some ground sirloin and breakfast sausage with some spices for some sliders later. Sipping on some sweet white wine on ice while as I start the mesquite fire for the grill. Could use the gas grill but that's too fast, this gives me an excuse to have a couple of drinks. I feel like beer today, maybe some Dos Equis micheladas!
I'm gonna try to make it to Dallas area in July. I'd like to tour the Star, the Stadium and catch a Rangers game. What town is centralized to the sights? I need to start looking for a place to stay. My daughter wants me to take her to the Bieber concert, I think it's late July or early August. Ugh!delicioso!
I don't know much about Arlington, coach. But it looks like you have three events there (July 29 ..Beiber at The stadium, Stadium tour, Rangers...home stand vs Orioles).I'm gonna try to make it to Dallas area in July. I'd like to tour the Star, the Stadium and catch a Rangers game. What town is centralized to the sights? I need to start looking for a place to stay. My daughter wants me to take her to the Bieber concert, I think it's late July or early August. Ugh!
Thanks, i might be a Bieber maniac! Lol, that'll be a great reason to drink.I don't know much about Arlington, coach. But it looks like you have three events there (July 29 ..Beiber at The stadium, Stadium tour, Rangers...home stand vs Orioles).
Six Flags is also there too if you're daughter is into that...and you're willing to withstand the heat.
Arlington is 20 miles due east of Dallas and the Star (in Frisco) is 20 miles due north of Dallas....so that maye a one of trip unless they're having camp there then. Im assume they're in Cali at that time.
There's a lot of Germans in Mexico, also Arab and French people. There's a small town outside of Monterrey where a lot of European settled in the late 1800's. Almost everyone there are blond and blue eyed. I went to their market and started speaking English, they looked at me and said No Habla. Lol, it was weird.Good call!
I like Dos Equis beer, you know there's that one And one or two more Mexican brands brewed down there that trace their roots/ Origins/recipe back to German immigrant brewmeisters.
(Key the twilight zone tune)There's a lot of Germans in Mexico, also Arab and French people. There's a small town outside of Monterrey where a lot of European settled in the late 1800's. Almost everyone there are blond and blue eyed. I went to their market and started speaking English, they looked at me and said No Habla. Lol, it was weird.
That would do the trick.Thanks, i might be a Bieber maniac! Lol, that'll be a great reason to drink.
