maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Hey coach I am slamming some absolut. Salud my friend!!Don't say that, someone is liable to break a leg at OTAs, lol
Hey coach I am slamming some absolut. Salud my friend!!Don't say that, someone is liable to break a leg at OTAs, lol
Salud. That sounds good, enjoy.Hey coach I am slamming some absolut. Salud my friend!!
Yo Max!! What's doing, brudda!?Hey guys![]()
Hey coach I am slamming some absolut. Salud my friend!!




Yo my brotha whats doing?
I used to drink the **** outta that, Max!
I guess that threads on the 'news' forum apparently he tested hot for p.e.d.'s 4 games,, heard he can beat it on appeal (?)
Just chilling, brudda! Arguing with people in the Fan Zone and watching the end of the Cavs gameYo my brotha whats doing?
Yeah absolut is smooth.
Sweet. I'm having a great night also.Just chilling, brudda! Arguing with people in the Fan Zone and watching the end of the Cavs game
Life is good right now, brudda. And I'm on 4mg of Klonopin![]()
Yer' right,, count the blessings and give ye thanks!
Sad day for Cowboys Nation. But it could be way worse.

Pictures or it didn't happen!Sweet. I'm having a great night also.
I Had some strange today. LOL.![]()


. LOL It happened out of the blue.Pictures or it didn't happen!.
![]()
**** YEAH, Brody!!!!Sweet. I'm having a great night also.
I Had some strange today. LOL.![]()



Just pound it, Melon, and grab a new cold!!Yer' right,, count the blessings and give ye thanks!
I've harbored ill feelings at times about a teams plane going down(any teams),,, that would be horrible,,, (stop that thinking,RIGHT NOW.)
I've been working on this same can of bud for about an hour now troutster!
Can seem to put forth the effort I reckon,,,![]()
Rock on, my brother!!The Dog is Chillin Like A villain in the Dogpound!!
Rock on, my brother!!
She really did It was like a dream sequence she pounced on me and her eyes would not let go.
