haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
God bless little children....while they'er still too young to hate....
Hey Trouty I just picked up that beer I told you about.Check the bat cave!
Just got done grubbin' with the little guy. Chilling, catching up on the posts I missed in the last hour![]()
Ooooh! A new one, haven't heard of that. Tell us all how it is, Max!!!Hey Trouty I just picked up that beer I told you about.
It's called " Founders Centennial IPA "
It's 7.2 I haven't had any yet but I'm going to start in an hour or 2.
Oh good.Max, I just checked it out on Beer Advocate and have seen that around. Never tried it. It has amazing reviews!!!
Beer Advocate is very rarely wrong and it scored a 92 BA Score and a 100 Bro Score on 8,000+ reviews. That's incredible high praise from the best beer review site on the web. They are very hard on their grading.Oh good.
It was 18 bucks for a 15pack on sale.
I will let you know later on if its good.![]()
Amen, Boxer!God bless little children....while they'er still too young to hate....
Figures you'd run out, right when ya need a beer, right!?Finally got the washer and dryer set up. Just my luck, I'm all out of alcohol. Only had two beers this morning for breakfast. Now, cold turkey til Friday.
Haha!, I am blasted on Gin. Lucky to make it past this post....,Finally got the washer and dryer set up. Just my luck, I'm all out of alcohol. Only had two beers this morning for breakfast. Now, cold turkey til Friday.
Tangueray? Bombay Sapphire?Haha!, I am blasted on Gin. Lucky to make it past this post....,
Show off! LolHaha!, I am blasted on Gin. Lucky to make it past this post....,
Hey man I'm on my 3rd and this is the best ipa I have ever had!!Beer Advocate is very rarely wrong and it scored a 92 BA Score and a 100 Bro Score on 8,000+ reviews. That's incredible high praise from the best beer review site on the web. They are very hard on their grading.
Enjoy, friend15 will get you reallllllly warm
![]()
Awesome, Max! Bottoms up, brother!!!Hey man I'm on my 3rd and this is the best ipa I have ever had!!
Not that I have had that many.![]()
Looks like you need to stock up before the sale ends. Salud!Hey man I'm on my 3rd and this is the best ipa I have ever had!!
Not that I have had that many.![]()
Yeah I read the reviews on the advocate and they are accurate.Awesome, Max! Bottoms up, brother!!!![]()
Feel that warmth, brother. The best part of getting high!Yeah I read the reviews on the advocate and they are accurate.
I like that it really makes your belly warm almost like wine.
LOL Yes Coach you read my mind I was just thinking I'm going over tomorrow to stock up!!Looks like you need to stock up before the sale ends. Salud!
Everbody's funny.. now you funny tooFeel that warmth, brother. The best part of getting high!
As George Thorogood sung: "when your mouth is dry, you're pretty high"

