It was dumb and now there's some weird thread by Waldo, that should have been a PM, and Reality's response speaks for itself.I saw that thread but didn't know what it was. I thought Trouty was getting roasted. lol
To hell with it, those of us on the beer thread add a lot to the zone.I didn't like it, either. That's like the third damn thread created about me in the OT Zone since I started posting last July. They all get deleted, thank god. But now we have a locked thread from Waldo putting us all out in the open as some group desperate for freaking likes.
![]()
![]()
Damn straight, Coach. We're some of the most active members on this site, period.To hell with it, those of us on the beer thread add a lot to the zone.
Here, here!Damn straight, Coach. We're some of the most active members on this site, period.
Also this thread is thriving every bit as much as the old one (granted, it's the offseason). Likes had nothing to do with the majority of us that posted in the old one. There are a couple that maybe it effected (the loss of likes), but the true alcoholics and degenerates stuck around
Long live our Tavern!
Waldo really went overboard with that new thread asking where his old thread went. Makes everyone that posted the "Roast" thread look bad. We already went through those shenanigans once with the old Beer Thread.
![]()
Here, here!
It's all good Waldo, we know you meant nothing by it. I just knew as soon as you created it where it was headed. And I was right.sorry, i had no idea about the rules even in the OT forum...
hard to believe people really 'mine' likes... good grief.
I saw that thread but didn't know what it was. I thought Trouty was getting roasted. lol
It's all good Waldo, we know you meant nothing by it. I just knew as soon as you created it where it was headed. And I was right.
No worries, Putty. Just post in here with us if you ever want to have that kind of funi had no idea. even jobber got into it. this was my first thread in OT - good grief - cannot believe it...
You're always welcome I'm the beer thread, otherwise known as Troutys Tavern. Salud!i had no idea. even jobber got into it. this was my first thread in OT - good grief - cannot believe it...
If that happens you are buying the beer!LHowdy all! Hope everyone's day is going smoothly! Looks like they're accepting my case for the Lemon Law. Sent more paperwork in today. They feall I will get full reimbursement (a buy-back/repurchase), and if that happens the manufacturer (Ford) pays my atty's fees!![]()
Yep. Waldo just needs a drink.....You're always welcome I'm the beer thread, otherwise known as Troutys Tavern. Salud!
Ha! No "farming" to worry about....lol. farming!!No worries, Putty. Just post in here with us if you ever want to have that kind of fun![]()
I'll buy the beer regardless, friendIf that happens you are buying the beer!L
He was!!I saw that thread but didn't know what it was. I thought Trouty was getting roasted. lol
Ha! No "farming" to worry about....lol. farming!!
Ha!! You ****** it up!i was having fun posting trouty recipes...
even jobberone got in it, i dont understand...
