I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like either team, but there is notHing but reruns on. I wish it was a better game.
Waldo, I'm having a second helping of ribs with some red wine and scotch on the rocks for a night cap. Want some? Lol
:lmao::lmao2::laugh:...wine and scotch...what a drunk!
 
Don't like either team, but there is notHing but reruns on. I wish it was a better game.
Waldo, I'm having a second helping of ribs with some red wine and scotch on the rocks for a night cap. Want some? Lol

damn it.
you got me.
are you happy now?

what are your favorite basketball and baseball teams?
hockey?
 
Heads up fellers!
Casual observation dictates a guarded response when dealing with that slickster ol' Waldo putty fox tail casing-liner B*****d!,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,,just saying!:omg:
 
Heads up fellers!
Casual observation dictates a guarded response when dealing with that slickster ol' Waldo putty fox tail casing-liner B*****d!,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,,,just saying!:omg:

hey melon, what is "fox tail casing-liner" ;)
 
Picking up the little guy today, his last day of school. He said he wants Outback, so Outback it is. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,162
Messages
14,670,519
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top