waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
good morning everyone
Good Morning fellas.
Have a great hump day.
![]()
Hey DFWJC...Whats doin?Good Morning fellas.
Have a great hump day.
![]()
It's all good here, boxer. Busy, but good.Hey DFWJC...Whats doin?
Having breakfast with my bros. Salud my friend.Morning Coach!! Whats doin??
Little cloudy...looks like some early rain.It's all good here, boxer. Busy, but good.
How're things in paradise?
What are you having Coach?Having breakfast with my bros. Salud my friend.
Having breakfast with my bros. Salud my friend.
Chirizo con huevo, frijoles y queso en tortilla de harina. Sabroso.What are you having Coach?
On my way to the VA, thanks so much for the well wishes, fellas.
LA traffic is so fun...
Chirizo con huevo, frijoles y queso en tortilla de harina. Sabroso.
Chorizo with egg, beans, cheese on a flour tortilla. Delicious.lol the only 2 words i know are chirizo and tortilla
what is the other stuff???
Chorizo with egg, beans, cheese on a flour tortilla. Delicious.
That's what I'll be having mañana! Pero, chorizo de C. America y tortilla de maizChirizo con huevo, frijoles y queso en tortilla de harina. Sabroso.
I walked 4 miles this morning in about 55 minutes. Had to refuel.thanks for the translation.
u have good food like the ribs...
life is good.
Today, well this evening, I'll be cooking a fresh ribeye I picked up two days ago from the butchers.Chorizo with egg, beans, cheese on a flour tortilla. Delicious.
That's what I'll be having mañana! Pero, chorizo de C. America y tortilla de maiz
In the lab waiting room, checked in on my primary doc to let him know I'm here, but he won't be in today to read me the results
They said he should be in tomorrow.
And thank you, Putty.
I walked 4 miles this morning in about 55 minutes. Had to refuel.
