Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Four Brothers! Fun flickGetting chippy, I love it. Going back and forth between the game and Four Brothers
I'm doing the same, but with my Angel game
Four Brothers! Fun flickGetting chippy, I love it. Going back and forth between the game and Four Brothers
Goodnight, Coach!Im out. Night Trouty
Naw. I also haven't been to ND in 16 years.oh my gosh, small world.
i spent some time in grand forks because our small company worked with UND.
have either of u ate at Sanders?
Naw. I also haven't been to ND in 16 years.
It was probably a boxcar I painted going by. Hahalol ok
last time i was in grand forks was 2012 or so.
hated the train at night - that was loud!
It was probably a boxcar I painted going by. Haha
Morning! Yeah, its gonna be a nice day. Tweaked my back a bit yesterday, gonna take some muscle relaxants and chill out. Enjoy brotherGood Morning Boys!! Looks like a nice one! Whats doin?
No worries. What about the fund raiser?Morning! Yeah, its gonna be a nice day. Tweaked my back a bit yesterday, gonna take some muscle relaxants and chill out. Enjoy brother
Didn't go after all. Took the family of for Thai food. I had never tried it. Good stuff.No worries. What about the fund raiser?
Good choice! Spicy food.Didn't go after all. Took the family of for Thai food. I had never tried it. Good stuff.
Hey Waldo, headed to my workout room. Gonna try to stretch a knot out of my back and sit in the sauna for a while. No lifting or treadmill today.good morning
Hey Waldo, headed to my workout room. Gonna try to stretch a knot out of my back and sit in the sauna for a while. No lifting or treadmill today.
Good morning dear! I love beer myself. Show me a German that doesn't lol. Was at the local triple AAA baseball game last night. There is nothing better then drinking an ice cold beer on a warm night watching a baseball game....with a hot dog.Good Morning Boys!! Looks like a nice one! Whats doin?
Thats what i call a good breakfast!Good Morning Boys!![]()
