- Messages
- 115,603
- Reaction score
- 151,486
http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/uhurayes.gif
http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/uhurayes.gif
Indeed. It's very strong. One can't drink a so called 6pk (which they don't sell) of real German beer without kissing the pavement.German beer is really good

LOL. I was unable to give you a "like"....don't know why.http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/uhurayes.gif
"Like" told ya, same mold lol.Good choice! Spicy food.
Likes were disabled on this thread. Too easy to give out I guess. We normally just type in LIKE, you've already discovered that. Or we respond with an emoji."Like" told ya, same mold lol.
Why can't I give out likes in this thread haley? The other threads I can.
Indeed. It's very strong. One can't drink a so called 6pk (which they don't sell) of real German beer without kissing the pavement.
"Like"....I guess one only gets to give out so many likes.
LIKEIndeed. It's very strong. One can't drink a so called 6pk (which they don't sell) of real German beer without kissing the pavement.
"Like"....I guess one only gets to give out so many likes.
LOL, experience counts.I spent 2 1/2 years in Germany many moons ago. Definitely stronger lol
LikeLikes were disabled on this thread. Too easy to give out I guess. We normally just type in LIKE, you've already discovered that. Or we respond with an emoji.![]()
How do you do that, DaBoyz?Like![]()
Salud, JC!Salud! to all at Trouty's Pub!
or how about....
![]()
Nice...getting some more good folks in here!!
