Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Lol!!!Trouty's Pub Brrethren
Says that's the not so sober proud father![]()


Lol!!!Trouty's Pub Brrethren
Says that's the not so sober proud father![]()


You are right about that. My dad was a hard as.aThat's right, Coach!! Your pops raised one heck of a family, my friend.
Ha,ha,ha,3700 sq. Ft under roof Gus! I saw them truck bumpers poking out!,,Hell yes, 3700 square feet. I am a slave driver!!!!

I'm a little buzzed. Being a bit protectiveThat's right, Coach!! Your pops raised one heck of a family, my friend.
They yard crew comes by every two weeks.Ha,ha,ha,3700 sq. Ft under roof Gus! I saw them truck bumpers poking out!,,
Luv u big time,BROTHER!
STILL it's impressive, how often you cut that grass in your yard coach?,,, I'd let it grow/ sickle- bar it and fork it to the beeves,,, but, I ain't a coach either![]()
Copy!They yard crew comes by every two weeks.
my bro is a bad MoFo. 3 phds and 7 books. I/m very proud of him. He is a bit of a woos, but no nobody meeses with hi when im a around.


This is my older brother
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/rzmnvksGyMEEHqkz0LZMu98bk8lxNeocykZEeiHQCp2VNobUZTQCtTD3jnPGNEu5XJi2b1AxJ295YWvX8devZB8ecrxUcHHCnpJcQkM_yIxaKKqZ4iDMjQsptpvs5z3TO9FwKTqS-jYwqp4zmcgbwaY3OWxp01ois6VFp3lg8_f5-7-MMZDdCfxwhe-hHMskdL34iGDKeoyvcTa9ZogujjwzCCe9oYHcm53QBbBaOpnD3HPA7L1-Y7KUtQdVWdU5aOnhvjixnMxhmgEi3dRz86DHarenXOMokG0O_oXCQDILMbAaUr-nj2sxpWLF1tT70gu7svf_Vh73gp5n52FpebMZ4TEN3bJtAo2SZTBfc_s0hhmQ9zEMfAP7oLtgQOQ_ru0R6mKBpf7X7VIJ4sp4rtJjDaEMFe24If39Z2FtsqmilbF_gMmoP1v7lsx_2Zt-6ay9XqdUwn6eDqbb5z1sa7dssRfTbSRPlAP4V8dcwmkA7Xufhiv0vGHVl7EZs43mKZRj2Lhi4qRYJXMrCN2R-u0QQZAUG9Ugo8rnMnw92bfYoUhERcMeEa9ThdFtii-d1fmlk-UHVHtWkUzBmzcRgf7asL_kTnRLI5Z2Fv_XZV4hUPn-SYnB=w1197-h949-no
,,,,,,
,,,,,,,
He is 6'4",,,,,,
,,,,,,,
![]()
Good night, dear Coach.Good night! I'm out
That looks about right for a bunch of Pittsburgh squealers fans.

Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,![]()
LOL. Come on over and clean my cats as well. PLEASE?!
That looks Rather pleasant.
M-f
Reporting in @59% functionality,,, bought gloves/ cleaned cats litter box,,, cracking 1st weezer.
LoL,,IDK?,,,Maybe,,,LOL. Come on over and clean my cats as well. PLEASE?!![]()



Good morning! Hurting a bit this morning. Celebrated a bit too much this weekend. Have a good day fellas!ROUST!!!
REVEILLE, REVEILLE, REVEILLE.
ROUST!!!
