Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,785
- Reaction score
- 121,381
What's up bros? It is freaking hot in south Texas.Afternoon, Brethren!!! Hope all is well with the Tavern brothers![]()
What's up bros? It is freaking hot in south Texas.Afternoon, Brethren!!! Hope all is well with the Tavern brothers![]()
I Copy!
( cease/ desist ongoing activities of operation:" kick on Mr.Chow day")
I'm sorry to hear that,Bro!
Drive safely.
What's up boys? Salud! Finally regained my bearings.
How was the drive?good to hear coach.
Not much, brudda, took the little one hiking before it got too hot. Hot as you-know-what here in LA, too, Coach!What's up bros? It is freaking hot in south Texas.
Good stuff, Putty! With peace of mind you'll be able to focus so much easier!got there, thanks.
it is cool.
took a while, but my mind has come to accept what happened.
I guess he didn't fall into the great Pacific while on his stroll to Starbucks, CoachHow was the drive?

Have fun. I took my daughter to meet an administrator of a medical school. Tomorrow she starts shadowing a local doctor. Should be interesting.Not much, brudda, took the little one hiking before it got too hot. Hot as you-know-what here in LA, too, Coach!
Tomorrow we're gonna do the beach. We were supposed to go yesterday but some stuff came up. So we have some catching up to do!![]()
How was the drive?
Good stuff, Coach! You're following in your dad's footsteps, giving your angel every chance to succeed.Have fun. I took my daughter to meet an administrator of a medical school. Tomorrow she starts shadowing a local doctor. Should be interesting.
Good stuff, Putty! With peace of mind you'll be able to focus so much easier!
![]()

Copy! had a couple of older guys that's done did the three strikes with the marriages both tell me it takes about 18 months to get your head back on straight after a severe divorce/split(on average),,, for whatever that's worth( considering the source being those guysgot there, thanks.
it is cool.
took a while, but my mind has come to accept what happened.
)I guess he didn't fall into the great Pacific while on his stroll to Starbucks, Coach![]()
Copy! had a couple of older guys that's done did the three strikes with the marriages both tell me it takes about 18 months to get your head back on straight after a severe divorce/split(on average),,, for whatever that's worth( considering the source being those guys)
I meant when you do your normal routine, Putty. Coach had asked yesterday where you were (before we found out you were up north) and I said that you may have fallen into the Pacifici am closer lake tahoe than the pacific ocean.

Later, bud. Good job on the labor efficiency!!!my meeting is starting.
later guys
I enjoy those ensure protein drinks when the cash flow is steady and pound 3-4 of those things a day( I wish there was a pill you could pop that packed 2500-3000 calories) that's right,you had stomach injuries, sorry again bro!well it took 1 year to recover from my accident.
and it has been 2 years since she left with no warning while i look like someone from auschwitz...
Raining like hell buddy. Good drinking weather. Cheers!@Sarge
Red, White, and brew, dear friend!!!
Cheers, Sarge! How's the weather way up where you're at, sir?
