Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Please remind me why it's my liver that needs the the restI once drank 35 in about 4 hours and passed a sobriety test. :|LOL
Please remind me why it's my liver that needs the the restI once drank 35 in about 4 hours and passed a sobriety test. :|LOL
I used to weigh 340 lbs. I was a big mofo. Noe that i am a little 250, i cant hang like i used tooPlease remind me why it's my liver that needs the the rest![]()
![]()
You still put them away, tho!I used to weigh 340 lbs. I was a big mofo. Noe that i am a little 250, i cant hang like i used too
Sweet, Dex! How's she drive??
Thats a nice truck. Their Hemi engine is great!
Morning, Fellas!!! Bottom's up, amigos!
Morning, Putty! You're almost there, keep it up!morning trouty.
3 days before returning to LA...
You, too, Coach!Have a great weekend fellas!!
..LOL...

Morning, Putty! You're almost there, keep it up!

Where's Waldo???
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/LF4O3GYMd5viXTbhS6iPZq63H7YyPezcWM81hJl9U-SLOF3zZdicgj5FwYcBryuY79EdsONDWDX4_VK8KSBiIvtf0ygtzFMS6zEuNL3gQDgYYijfGbEQBDmGBgENXu4odRsCUfcLXg8S4W4X6Mj6iTo2VWpDi9KRXN7WqCueO-LFOgtOgj1DDpffHI2fc0e1A5QsceqcnB2EgZiB04dYWPhuu1QVhIktxHFrQIiKlHmggGoSNIAXHP5FHL5sn9EfMUVCeEAMME3q5V4kJRCa_eHQWUGSj8y6XosRnP1dIzr1zi349__adyYKgxFgLtUB_yDFcH56GxoACGcRg-hJJKoWG4ZzbyKw4kiujmSpZIsyi65jK2Va8NYMhNVhEYKMvPQhkjoNbr2E6Em9yoMSlVHC0L0I95kjXA60H9drNsJROTf6r7v3pO5J_HdWh3UMMj1V59Wk9oAB60iXQiJOozS67LubhjToElv5smHN6ME9_SUCd4E3KVzTQDOxHoL1eaKX69fE7n3ABYNJmzgkAQN_x7DgVse3X0OJjQKstAoQdRfQE05rFK4kmhUOVUiv_-yv239nNpUGCdfY9u1n9ks6DzSeaf2xxK8Ze2Y5MEVWxVB7PNjh=w713-h949-no
Have a great weekend fellas!!
Hey Waldo, no big plans this weekend. My older brother comes in on Monday. Can't wait to see him. Get back to your spiderwebs.have fun coach.
what r u up to for the weekend?
Cheers, Sarge!! As far as I'm concerned, you're absolutely right!!!Weekends here as far as I'm concerned. Cheers!
