I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud, just got back from happy hour, met up with a bunch of former coaches. Had dinner nd a crp load of drinks and didn't spend a dime, even though I kept insisting to pay. Maybe they do appreciate me me! Lol
 
Hey bud, just got back from happy hour, met up with a bunch of former coaches. Had dinner nd a crp load of drinks and didn't spend a dime, even though I kept insisting to pay. Maybe they do appreciate me me! Lol

hey coach.
glad u had a great happy hour and dinner.
my starbucks was pretty empty today, not buzzing with people like normal...
 
Hey bud, just got back from happy hour, met up with a bunch of former coaches. Had dinner nd a crp load of drinks and didn't spend a dime, even though I kept insisting to pay. Maybe they do appreciate me me! Lol
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!! They are missing you already!
 
Hey bud, just got back from happy hour, met up with a bunch of former coaches. Had dinner nd a crp load of drinks and didn't spend a dime, even though I kept insisting to pay. Maybe they do appreciate me me! Lol
Coach!!! Was wondering where you were hiding :)

Salud, brother! Let 'em pay! :star:
 
Good day, better evening.......drinking wine in a nice place looking down on Gatlinburg from some spindletop restaurant :thumbup:
 
Good morning fellas, off to my walk in.A few. Have a great day !
Hey Coach...I walk every morning most days. Its a great way to start the day...very refreshing providing its not too hot. A few gatorades after will take care of that!!;).
 
Flap steak, eggplant caviar, tabouli, bean salad, hummus, and this red pepper paste stuff that has a weird Armenian name.

:)

And you, sir?

flap steak - what is that?
i see it is mediterranean day.
weird red pepper paste - not familiar with that.

my same old, chicken soup with vege and rice/noodle for lunch.
i am boring that way :lmao:
not sure about dinner though but probably fish today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,878
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top