I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
have been craving crawfish etoufee lately. Went to the only place in my town that has cajun food and have to say it met my need. It reminded me of the etoufee my Mom used to make. Wife will not even enter a restaurant with crawfish much less let me eat it in front of her. She actually moved to another table the one time I ate boiled crawfish in front of her. So I took grandson with me and he absolutely loved it. Said it was the best food he has ever eaten. He is not a typical teenager. He will actually try anything one time which is a lot more than I will say. DAng, I miss Louisiana food being readily available.
 
have been craving crawfish etoufee lately. Went to the only place in my town that has cajun food and have to say it met my need. It reminded me of the etoufee my Mom used to make. Wife will not even enter a restaurant with crawfish much less let me eat it in front of her. She actually moved to another table the one time I ate boiled crawfish in front of her. So I took grandson with me and he absolutely loved it. Said it was the best food he has ever eaten. He is not a typical teenager. He will actually try anything one time which is a lot more than I will say. DAng, I miss Louisiana food being readily available.
Good for you! Enjoy brother, Salud!
 
flap steak - what is that?
i see it is mediterranean day.
weird red pepper paste - not familiar with that.

my same old, chicken soup with vege and rice/noodle for lunch.
i am boring that way :lmao:
not sure about dinner though but probably fish today.
Flap steak is a very tender cut of steak. It's ridiculously good. Thin cut flap steak is your traditional carne asada/ranchera (the good kind). My butcher cuts it thick so I can cook it rare/medium rare :)
 
have been craving crawfish etoufee lately. Went to the only place in my town that has cajun food and have to say it met my need. It reminded me of the etoufee my Mom used to make. Wife will not even enter a restaurant with crawfish much less let me eat it in front of her. She actually moved to another table the one time I ate boiled crawfish in front of her. So I took grandson with me and he absolutely loved it. Said it was the best food he has ever eaten. He is not a typical teenager. He will actually try anything one time which is a lot more than I will say. DAng, I miss Louisiana food being readily available.
That's awesome, Rob! Never had crawfish etuofee, but I LOVE Cajun-cooked crawfish.

I need to find a place nearby and give it a shot.
 
Flap steak is a very tender cut of steak. It's ridiculously good. Thin cut flap steak is your traditional carne asada/ranchera (the good kind). My butcher cuts it thick so I can cook it rare/medium rare :)

great, the grilling trouty
get me some grilled trouty!
grilled-whole-trout-recipe.jpg
 
My stuff is all booked already. Got everything on the cheap. Spirit Airlines & Diamond Resorts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,868
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top