Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Drink up, Max! Enjoy, amigo!!!Awesome!!! I watch my boys playing video games also.
Getting ready for a box of Sauvignon! Dry as the desert.
Drink up, Max! Enjoy, amigo!!!Awesome!!! I watch my boys playing video games also.
Getting ready for a box of Sauvignon! Dry as the desert.
Ok what are the ones you got called?Give them a try, not bad. Salud!
4.5 ain't bad...nice starter!Ok what are the ones you got called?
My wife says the ones her cousin is into are Henry's sparkling seltzer water. There is no flavor in the ones she drinks.
I guess it just tastes like plain seltzer water.It's only 4.5 though.
These are White Claw Hard SeltzerOk what are the ones you got called?
My wife says the ones her cousin is into are Henry's sparkling seltzer water. There is no flavor in the ones she drinks.
I guess it just tastes like plain seltzer water.It's only 4.5 though.
Ok thanks Coach..Salud!!These are White Claw Hard Seltzer
I guess your right Haley.4.5 ain't bad...nice starter!
Ha! I like to start about 37% and take it from there!! Cut to the chaseI guess your right Haley.
I'm just getting used to everything I drink being at least 5.5.![]()
LOL well yeah your right again bro!!!!Ha! I like to start about 37% and take it from there!! Cut to the chase.
Detox!!where is everybody?
Damn we need more drinkers lol.Detox!!
yeah...sad really. Whats doin Max??Damn we need more drinkers lol.
Not much bro just illing.yeah...sad really. Whats doin Max??


They need to bring back KEITH STONE!!!!!!!Not much bro just illing.
LOL yeah right!!!Hell yeah!! The official Mascot of the beer thread!!!
This guy is a pimp, Max!!!![]()
Did they really??? I didn't notice! Lol! The one with Hillary?LOL yeah right!!!
Hey Trouty did you notice that they deleted my funny trump pro wrestling post and your quote on it?
I'm In.They need to bring back KEITH STONE!!!!!!!
Let's start a petition or **********!!!![]()
