Cowboys_22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,033
- Reaction score
- 9,788
Oh cool thanks man I will post more soon.
I've heard the song black Betty many times but never seen the video, that was awesome
Oh cool thanks man I will post more soon.
Thanks bro you to. Just got in from the celebrating.Hey, BD!!! Happy Fourth, brother!!![]()

Ok dog thanks for deleting it as I don't want to get benched. You and me are cool so I get it but I think you know what I really thinkFine. Take it up with reality. Be prepared to lose. Typically a post like that warrants a benching. I just deleted it and moved on. BTW a YouTube video is very much a commentary. We've been up and down the political street many times around here. That rule (and all others) exist for a reason.
We appreciate you guys deleting the posts as opposed to the benchings, BD!!!Fine. Take it up with reality. Be prepared to lose. Typically a post like that warrants a benching. I just deleted it and moved on. BTW a YouTube video is very much a commentary. We've been up and down the political street many times around here. That rule (and all others) exist for a reason.
Thanks bro you to. Just got in from the celebrating.
Usual annual assault on anything flying around the house.![]()




Yeah man I love that song and I found that vid and thought it was cool.I've heard the song black Betty many times but never seen the video, that was awesome
Yeah, no fireworks here in LA either. We're doing the Rose Bowl. Dex, if you ever get a chance, check out the RB for the 4th. It's really, really funNo fireworks within 100 miles from our new digs in NH. Guess we will have to stay in and watch the moose and bears forage near us while grilling some steaks![]()
LOL and yeah it has everything to do with sheepleYou post comments about sheep, BD, and your liable to have @waldoputty come a'knocking!![]()
Yeah, no fireworks here in LA either. We're doing the Rose Bowl. Dex, if you ever get a chance, check out the RB for the 4th. It's really, really fun
This will be our 4th time going, but first in three years.
Ah yes, that would be a hell of a commute back to your neck of the woods. It's only 8 miles from me once I hit the FWYOur first year in LA(Beverly Hills), we watched several firework displays from the roof of our condos, had to have been 8 different places.
Two years ago, we went to Pasadena to watch them there but it was no fun getting home(back to Newport Beach). The wife said never again, heh. It was a great show though....
Gonna turn in for the day, good night all
\/ peace
Goodnight, RGV!Gonna turn in for the day, good night all
\/ peace

you called?You post comments about sheep, BD, and your liable to have @waldoputty come a'knocking!![]()
We found a sheep for you, Putty![]()
