I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're cracking down hard on political posts, Max. A lot of people have been getting fired up lately and the mods are having to do a shyte ton of work cleaning it up. It's not all of us, but the unruly ones ruin it for everyone, buddy.

Don't feel too bad, I had a post deleted for recommending a Bush Sr. documentary to WavingMonkey.
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?
 
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?
Sorry to hear that bro you will be in my prayers.
 
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?
Did she really, Melon? My deepest condolences brother. My prayers and thoughts are with you, man
 
I got one smacked down, also!,,, but at least the MOD.
was way cool about it and p.m.'d me as to the whole reason for the ' why',,,,
My Momma passed on today about 3:00 p.m. or so,,,IDK?

wow melon
really sorry about that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,281
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top