I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a 6-pack of Smuttynose IPA's for tonight, a local beer here in NH. I am not an IPA fan but this stuff is great!
 
@Sarge

Red, White, and Brew, big Sarge!!

Cheers and hello from way out here in California, sir! :)
 
drinking.jpg
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::star::star::star:
 
Brudet came out watery from the squid/scallops but the seafood tastes great. Brudet usually better the next day anyway so i will let it rest. Scotch opened, Salut!
 
Anyone here play Madden? I have not played in years. Since games and updates can be downloaded is there any reason to buy Madden 17 vs Madden 18?
 
Just took my last medicine for today and since I can't really move much I'm enjoying posting at the Zone. It really gets you in the mood for football. Hope everyone's :) having a great day.
 
So what do ya'll think of the new beer thread?

I think I need a bigger beer budget. Ha!
 
Anyone here play Madden? I have not played in years. Since games and updates can be downloaded is there any reason to buy Madden 17 vs Madden 18?
Madden 17 is trash. Wait for 18, Vi.
 
Just took my last medicine for today and since I can't really move much I'm enjoying posting at the Zone. It really gets you in the mood for football. Hope everyone's :) having a great day.
Awesome, PA. This board is all the better when you're around!

Keep healing, sir! :star:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,562
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top