Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Thanks, brother!!! Yeah, you like the Gentleman Jack just like myself! I also love Maker'sCan't go wrong with any of those, although I'm partial to the whiskey. Enjoy!
Thanks, brother!!! Yeah, you like the Gentleman Jack just like myself! I also love Maker'sCan't go wrong with any of those, although I'm partial to the whiskey. Enjoy!
My door is always open! Jimmy Johnson is still great although not what he once was.Woot!!!
Plus Johnson. Is he still kicking arse!? Elliott is a bad arse for sure, Sarge.
I love me some NASCAR, just too out of the loop, now. If I lived in upstate NY, maybe I'd swing by, drop a few bucks on it, and watch it with ya![]()
Not a huge Makers fan, but if it's there I ain't looking the other way.Thanks, brother!!! Yeah, you like the Gentleman Jack just like myself! I also love Maker's
My door is always open! Jimmy Johnson is still great although not what he once was.



Salud bro! Take it slow, you have to build up your tolerance.Gonna have me some scotch today, Coach. 55 days without a drink, I deserve it.
@Sarge @big dog cowboy @maxdogg @Melonfeud
Not a huge Makers fan, but if it's there I ain't looking the other way.![]()


Oh, I will, Coach! Have the little one, so I won't go full bore. Just the warmthSalud bro! Take it slow, you have to build up your tolerance.
Yep, Bulliett as well. Like George Dickel also. Buffalo Trace on occasion.
That's right, you're a Jack and Knob Creek fella, right?
Yep, Bulliett as well. Like George Dickel also. Buffalo Trace on occasion.



Morning, Putty!!!morning everyone

You sure? Don't do something you might regret.Gonna have me some scotch today, Coach. 55 days without a drink, I deserve it.
Yeah, BD, I'm sure. I get another lab this Monday. My liver enzyme level has been dropping drastically. If it's above 60 or so (45 is baseline) I will go on the wagon until I get it to 45. I went from over 200 to 106 in a month and a half. It's been about a month since I last had it checked.You sure? Don't do something you might regret.
Cool man. Salud bro!Yeah, BD, I'm sure. I get another lab this Monday. My liver enzyme level has been dropping drastically. If it's above 60 or so (45 is baseline) I will go on the wagon until I get it to 45. I went from over 200 to 106 in a month and a half. It's been about a month since I last had it checked.
This Monday will tell me everything I need to know. I'm gonna take it easy this time, too, BD. Not that wake and drink shyte I was doing before.
Salud, Big Dog!Cool man. Salud bro!
You damn drunk!. Just kidding bro, do what you think is right. Just take her easy and don't start playing music videos all night. Lol. We all care about you around here. I'll be around the rest of the day and night if you need a friend.I feel guilty. LOL![]()
Right on, Coach! Funny you say that, I just watched the "Jessie's Girl" music vid -- spurned on from the Word Association Game threadYou damn drunk!. Just kidding bro, do what you think is right. Just take her easy and don't start playing music videos all night. Lol. We all care about you around here. I'll be around the rest of the day and night if you need a friend.
