I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot!!!

Plus Johnson. Is he still kicking arse!? Elliott is a bad arse for sure, Sarge.

I love me some NASCAR, just too out of the loop, now. If I lived in upstate NY, maybe I'd swing by, drop a few bucks on it, and watch it with ya :)
My door is always open! Jimmy Johnson is still great although not what he once was.
 
Thanks, brother!!! Yeah, you like the Gentleman Jack just like myself! I also love Maker's
Not a huge Makers fan, but if it's there I ain't looking the other way. ;)
 
Got a couple bottles of scotch, brethren! Salut!

Gonna go easy, much easier on this run :)
 
You sure? Don't do something you might regret.
Yeah, BD, I'm sure. I get another lab this Monday. My liver enzyme level has been dropping drastically. If it's above 60 or so (45 is baseline) I will go on the wagon until I get it to 45. I went from over 200 to 106 in a month and a half. It's been about a month since I last had it checked.

This Monday will tell me everything I need to know. I'm gonna take it easy this time, too, BD. Not that wake and drink shyte I was doing before.
 
Yeah, BD, I'm sure. I get another lab this Monday. My liver enzyme level has been dropping drastically. If it's above 60 or so (45 is baseline) I will go on the wagon until I get it to 45. I went from over 200 to 106 in a month and a half. It's been about a month since I last had it checked.

This Monday will tell me everything I need to know. I'm gonna take it easy this time, too, BD. Not that wake and drink shyte I was doing before.
Cool man. Salud bro!
 
I feel guilty. LOL :(
You damn drunk!. Just kidding bro, do what you think is right. Just take her easy and don't start playing music videos all night. Lol. We all care about you around here. I'll be around the rest of the day and night if you need a friend.
 
You damn drunk!. Just kidding bro, do what you think is right. Just take her easy and don't start playing music videos all night. Lol. We all care about you around here. I'll be around the rest of the day and night if you need a friend.
Right on, Coach! Funny you say that, I just watched the "Jessie's Girl" music vid -- spurned on from the Word Association Game thread :D

I'll be alright, big guy, just feeling a little guilty about not waiting till Monday to get the latest lab. No biggie, tho. Also, going 50 some odd days without a drink was an achievement worthy of my rehab days :) Shades of guilt probably seeping in from there, too. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,612
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top