I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt. I have so many personal memories tied up in those years.

Memories you'd be bored hearing, or disgusted,
Coach.
We all have our stories, some good some bad. We just have to move on and live life. I did some bad **** when I was younger, went through my nieces murder and other crap, but at the end of the day I try to do good now that I have the chance. You keep living for your son and life will be good! Love ya brother!
 
Professionally, 2004-2011 was the best. Personally, I've been spoiled, they've all been great years. Cowboys wise the 70s and 90s are hard to beat.

Professionally, it was the best from 2008-2013 for me.

90's Cowboys were really hard to beat, but 70's were close.
I was pretty silly keeping newspaper clippings of the team from 1990-1992.
 
2012-2014 were the best years of my engagement/marriage. she was super-high maintenance but she was worth it to me. One summer, we fly to a new place every weekend from SF - Seattle, San Diego, LA, Boston, Yellowstone, Salt Lake...
It was a crazy time. We also moved several times to take advantage of the real estate recovery, and that was over the top of running a small tech project. You know how it is like when you are so incredibly busy that you dont have time to think.
We kept saying 'this is too good to be true. And in 2015, my accident happened and she could not deal with it...
That's sucks bro, but at least you had and will have some great times. Some people never do.
 
2003- early to mid 2008

Guys. Bless these times and pray I have them again. Please pray for me. I need to be reunited and remarried.

Thank you. God bless you

Trouty, with moderation your good times will return.
 
Love ya, too, Coach. And god bless your innocent niece (I mean this in no way to rub it in; as docile as I can state it).

Coach, two Purple Hearts and my wife is still is a *****

Arcom w Valor. **** me, I want to die
But your son isn't. He is your reason for living, my friend. I told that scotch would sneak up on you bro. I kid, but I don't. ;)
 
That's sucks bro, but at least you had and will have some great times. Some people never do.

Yes, bro.
I had some great times, and I will always be thankful for those.
When my work was going great, it was an opportunity that I could not have dreamed about.
My ex was amazing though her family hated me since I was much older.
They had no idea how much she needed to be taken care of, but I am sure they now know.
She was a full-time job, in addition to my tech job and my real estate 'hobby'...
To this date, her family is afraid she will go back to me.
This is the **** up part of Chinese society...

I am not bitter though still melancholy about it.
Of course, a time machine would be wonderful.
 
We all have our stories, some good some bad. We just have to move on and live life. I did some bad **** when I was younger, went through my nieces murder and other crap, but at the end of the day I try to do good now that I have the chance. You keep living for your son and life will be good! Love ya brother!

Wow.
What happened has mellowed me out a lot.
I suspect it did for you guys also.
 
Yes, bro.
I had some great times, and I will always be thankful for those.
When my work was going great, it was an opportunity that I could not have dreamed about.
My ex was amazing though her family hated me since I was much older.
They had no idea how much she needed to be taken care of, but I am sure they now know.
She was a full-time job, in addition to my tech job and my real estate 'hobby'...
To this date, her family is afraid she will go back to me.
This is the **** up part of Chinese society...

I am not bitter though still melancholy about it.
Of course, a time machine would be wonderful.

Waldo... God bless you, brother. I know you went through some crazy times, some tough times, some nightmare times.
 
I am so sorry guys for any depressive **** I have brought here.

With all of my heart I want this to be a happy thread :)
 
Mods

@big dog cowboy @MichaelWinicki @Sarge @Idgit @jobberone

I would be so greatly in your graces if you could delete my messages from here to three pages back.

Thank you so very much, in advance.

I've been drinking and let too much out. Thank you so very kindly, in advance, at your convenience.

Please delete this post, too. God bless and god speed
 
I am so sorry guys for any depressive **** I have brought here.

With all of my heart I want this to be a happy thread :)

dont be sorry. like u said, talking about these things lightens the load overall.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,249
Messages
14,677,204
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top