DFWJC
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 62,465
- Reaction score
- 51,228
Ha! She is very yummy!!That she was
Yummy
I most certainly will, Haley!!!Trouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!



Just fixed myself a Michelada, watching Spieth about to win the Open wearing Cowboys colors. Hope I didn't jinx him. Salud!
Bushmills is owned bynTequila Cuervo. Leave it to a bunch of Mexicans to make good and cheap Irish whiskey. LolTrouty...do yourself a favour and get some older Bushmills...10 yrs. Better than Scotch!! Bushmills is sooooo good. I really don't like the wine that much...but they had a sale 4 bottle formthe price of 3...What could l do!!
Salud, Coach!Just fixed myself a Michelada, watching Spieth about to win the Open wearing Cowboys colors. Hope I didn't jinx him. Salud!
Yeah, he's a little spaced out. LolMartian, I hope we never see that **** stirrer in here. What the heck is his problem.
Man, I'm so mad. I'm doing everything I can not to get benched on him. Shades of KJJ all over again.![]()
Flip it! Don't let it get to you. Salud, bro!He even PMd me that the impetus of his thread was because of "likes" being taken from his Strangeness thread and others he's created. Pay no attention to all the threads that have also had them removed...
Gonna watch Phelps vs. the shark tonight. Should be interesting.On to a lighter note, anyone watching Shark Week? It starts today![]()
Amen! Salud, brother!Flip it! Don't let it get to you. Salud, bro!
I'm gonna watch that one, too. I've been watching a show on History this morning on the history of the Appalachian folk. Moon shining, their immigrants, everything. Good stuff, and a rare non-reality show on History (Pawn Stars and American Pickers don't countGonna watch Phelps vs. the shark tonight. Should be interesting.
